Search results

1. Moonsoutgoonsout

Cupra 300 ST - Stolen and destroyed

Hi all, With regret I'm posting this (slightly delayed owing to dealing with not only this but other things life has thrown at me at the same time). Thieves broke into my house in what appears to be a targeted raid to steal my former car recently - they took only that and likely had the house...
  2. Moonsoutgoonsout

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

They look good in the wet (and just as well given our weather of late). So I posted about DSG woes a few months back. SEAT couldn't do more to rectify the issue of a diffy mechatronic. We're 4,000 miles in and I've grown to enjoy and appreciate this car if anything even more (especially as a...
  3. Moonsoutgoonsout

Cupra 300 DSG Gearbox failure just over 1000 miles!

Update: Didn't manage to get around to getting it seen to today, but otherwise still behaving. Hopefully a one-off glitch.
  4. Moonsoutgoonsout

Appreciate the responses guys. It's the 7 speed DSG equipped to all new copras with that as drive train. So update: not long after posting the above, did a restart to get some heating going - and the red gearbox failure warning that was preventing the car from engaging gear... Was gone...
  5. Moonsoutgoonsout

Writing this while parked up and being told the gearbox on my 300 st 4drive has piled in. This after only light spirited driving well within what the cupra should be capable of, and after properly bedding it in for 1000 miles (this occurred at 1032 on a warmed up engine). Pissed off doesn't...
  6. Moonsoutgoonsout

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

For those of you hanging on for 300 ST orders, some of mine post/pre-drive this morning as long overdue (plenty of clean pictures on here, this is one with a decent drive behind it - has held up well). 500 miles in and very happy with it. Finally got around to some progressive driving last...
  7. Moonsoutgoonsout

After the rigmarole of late, finally picked up my ST 300. Copra model, later engine, lack of heat element in the seats because of winter pack options on one sec off the next, yada yada - all said and done... I really don't care for the triviality. The car is fantastic to drive!, every bit as...
  8. Moonsoutgoonsout

Newcomer here. Had a late order in for an ST 300 4drive dsg on a decent deal through work; been told it's arrived of late - just waiting on final action on my part. With plenty of work on and a new arrival to the family, the detail on the torque change from 380 to 400 at the cost of about 0.3...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise