Search results

1. RamAir intake

who has one on your cupra? Are they worth the ££?
  2. OBD2 iOS apps

that iPhone apps do people recommend for using with your OBD2 adapter like a Carista one? I hear that the Fusion app is really good. Any others?
  3. 290 DSG sounds

does this look like the new 2019 290? Claims its standard... Sounds pretty good to me if it is.
  4. Cupra with 35mm drop

looking at a set of lowering springs for MY19 Cupra on the standard 19s. Can get a good deal on 35mm drop... But looking for pictures or advice on doing this. Should I expect any problems?
  5. 2019 Cupra 290 Res Delete Done!!

...not on my car though lol A lot of chat recently regarding the possibility that a Res delete was no longer an option for the new style exhausts on a 2019 cupra. A fella on here, Harrison, bought a Vag Sport Res Delete pipe off someone thinking it would fit his new cupra and it does!! With a...
  6. DSG paddle extensions

who uses them, which ones, and would you recommend? Pics?
  7. Kill all wipers...

who's done this to their MK3? I'm Considering it, but is it easy to get the plastics Off in the boot to get the motor out?
  8. NO current Revo Remap for GPF fitted cars.

I emailed Revo asking about their maps as they offer the 280 - 290 - 300 maps on their site but to me it read in order of when they were produced so 300 being the latest cupra Map they do and this is what they emailed back... "As for the GPF cars, these are on the radar, but not yet something...
  9. Removing Res Delete

I lease my cupra 290. Mods are allowed but must be returned to standard on returning the car. Are Res Delete pipes easy to remove and re-fit the resonator that was removed?
  10. Modding on new 290 with GPF fitted

As we all know the new 290 models have the GPF filters fitted to meet regulations... Does anyone see any issues with this when it comes to modding the car?
  11. Cupra 290 stage 1

what's needed apart from the remap, and what power should you see on a new 290.
  12. I need a little cleaning kit...

so I have about £50 to blow on an Amazon gift card I received for joining something... And my new Cupra 290 arrives in about 10 weeks (no that I'm counting...) So I thought I'd get the basic cleaning products. I ain't mega hardcore in the cleaning side of things but I like it to be clean and a...
  13. Let me see your digital dash setup

Can I see your favourite style to have your digital dash set up. Cheers
  14. Is it the MK3 that's gone from 300 to 290?

As above. New to Seats for a long time and a bit confused with there being older 290's, 300's and then the new ones being 290 again? Or is it the MK4 thats going down to 290?
  15. Just ordered Cupra 290 EZ DSG

buuut I have to wait till march for delivery!! Nightmare. Anyway, I'm Craig from Scotland. Can't wait to be a cupra owner again. Had a 2003 Cupra a while back.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.