Search results

1. Front pdc wiring needed

hi guys in a pickle, I’ve had a new bumper on the car (cupra 280 14 plate) a while now with pdc all fitted to the bumper but not connected to the car as the original connector was ripped off (on the cars side of the loom) so I’m just left with 6 coloured wires, I’ve got a new connector but I...
  2. Cupra 280 coolant leak

any help much appreciated, my cupra 280 has sprung a leak, every couple of days a little puddle on the drive, but not on the left/front, not by the thermostat housing or water pump (I’m no expert) but a little puddle is on the right hand side of the engine on top of the gearbox, It looks as...
  3. Wheel bearing cupra 280

right front wheel bearings knackered (I think) after a mate put it straight into a curb, how easy is it to replace? Any special tools required? Never had to change a wheel bearing before Tia
  4. Cooling fans not working

replaced the cooling fans on my cupra 280, but now they don’t work all connected up as before, one fan (smaller of the 2) on the old setup did get damaged, is there a control module on these? If so where is it ? Or fuse / relay? Thanks
  5. Rebuilding 280 front end, few issues

rebuilding my cupra 280 dsg put another sump and front on it, cars all running now up to temp but struggling to get the coolant around the system, not sure if it’s air locks or what, another issue the cooling fans on the back of the rad haven’t started up? How can I test if there working or not...
  6. Rebuilding Cupra 280, Cooling fan issue and light set up

rebuilding my cupra 280 dsg put another sump and front on it, cars all running now up to temp but struggling to get the coolant around the system, not sure if it’s air locks or what, another issue the cooling fans on the back of the rad haven’t started up? How can I test if there working or not...
  7. Long night ahead

Long night ahead ‍♂️
  8. Part numbers

is there any website that list part number? I’m after some wheel arch liners both fronts the complete thing and the undertray for a cupra 280 but can’t find the part numbers
  9. Car security

right guys woke up last night, 4-4:30ish banging on the front door, turned lights on ect must have scared them off, what do you lot have security wise on the car and house? I can only presume they were after the cars?
  10. Turbo elbow oil?

Just a quick one, messing under the bonnet this morning noticed the connection coming out the side of the turbo elbow is filthy almost like it’s covered in oil then dirt collected around it, no signs anywhere else though, what is the connection? Looks electrical? TIA
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.