Search results

1. Reverse light very dull

I think my reversing light is very dull! Any easy swaps I can make with it? Fancy an LED one but not sure if that requires any other changes? TIA
  2. Where do you put your mobile?

I don't have an arm rest, had thought about fitting one but not sure I need it tbh
  3. Where do you put your mobile?

What spec have you got? I have a 2019 fr sport and don't have a net my note 9 will not fit in the front tray with a cable plugged in (even tried an angled one) and slides about the front seat. Was hoping to find a discreet place to get a holder but can't see anywhere or anything for one to go
  4. Illuminated sill guards

Just wondering if any of you have purchased and fitted the genuine SEAT Ibiza illuminated sill guards? They retail for about £160 which my dealer tells me is only for the front doors. It also says that they don't require an electrical connection which begs the question how do they work? Cheers
  5. New Ibiza ordered!

After phoning to check my order of my fr 115 manual two weeks ago it turned out someone at SEAT had managed to change the order to a 95, popped into the dealer today to get a delivery update which was looking at another 4-8 weeks having ordered at the end of December. They had ready for the...
  6. New Ibiza ordered!

Wowsers, I'm getting mine from Bannerman, here in the north of Scotland
  7. New Ibiza ordered!

I was tempted by the arona too, we had a ficus before and it was fine in the corners, replaced it with a cmax and it's not so good so I opted for the Ibiza, I do a 1hr commute on an A road everyday so wanted that planted feel. Wouldn't have had heated seats but would have loved a heated...
  8. New Ibiza ordered!

Confirmed build week 10, wonder how they work it, I ordered 3/4 weeks before you and your car is getting built 2 weeks before mine!
  9. New Ibiza ordered!

What did you order? I'm waiting on fr 115 mystery blue
  10. New Ibiza ordered!

Was thinking the same
  11. New Ibiza ordered!

When was yours ordered?
  12. New Ibiza ordered!

Ordered week 51, have been given confirmed build week 10, so probable delivery in April for me
  13. New Ibiza ordered!

Great, yes this is what I had hoped for!
  14. New Ibiza ordered!

Great thanks, you will be getting impatient now, what colour did you go for?
  15. New Ibiza ordered!

Hello Forum newbie here and soon to to SEAT newbie Ordered Ibiza FR 115 in mystery blue Ordered just before Christmas, anyone else order around that time had a confirmed build week yet? Are the LED DRLs in the full LED headlights similar to the Leon? As in when the front indicator is on the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.