Search results

1. Puddle Light issues(I know this has been covered before)

would there be any other issues other than puddle light not working if module or wiring is faulty somewhere?
  2. Puddle Light issues(I know this has been covered before)

please bear with me.. So I know this has been covered 100 times before but hoping someone can shed some light. Drivers door puddle light is not working, passenger side and interior lights are.. also no buzzer for when door is open and lights are on. I have changed module in drivers door but...
  3. WANTED FRONT ARMREST

exactly as above. :)
  4. WANTED FRONT ARMREST

I have fitted a MK4 Golf one to mine.. a little modifying required but looks OEM.
  5. New member

Welcome aboard dude..I fitted a brand new splitter to my Leon, went on a driving holiday with some friends and came back with some wounds..all part of the fun I say.
  6. New Member.

Cheers for the warm welcome everyone.
  7. New Member.

ok ok. I failed to mentioned it was slightly lowered. Thanks for the compliments.
  8. New Member.

Speed blue..now that’s a colour name. Yeah it’s been remapped, figure as stands is 260bhp. I’ll have a look at pic upload info and get some sorted.
  9. New Member.

Cheers dude. It’s what I like to call Gunmetal Grey. it’s got a proper name I know but doesn’t sound half as good. Few mods: wheels, suspension,exhaust,FMIC, other bits and bobs upgraded etc. Subtle to look at which is what I wanted to go for, some changes to make in the new year too. I’ll...
  10. New Member.

Hey guys and girls New member here. Names Gary, Live in Sussex (Brighton to be precise). Haven't been a member to a forum in a long time but thought it'd be a good idea after all this time Drive a Mk1 Leon Cupra. Look forward to speaking with you guys in the future. Gary