Search results

1. Front jet washer noozle seat Leon mk2

Hi guys, One quick question, do you guys know how do I change/remove the jet washer noozle in the front? See the images below so you can see what I'm talking about. I think is full of lime scale or it doesn't work anymore. I'm trying to understand how it looks like to buy a new one if it's...
  2. LED interior lights and fuses

At the moment nothing of that is happening because I have a small problem with the driver rear door, the problem gives me the information on the dashboard that one door is open so I keep the lights off. I will check the alternator. tks for the tips
  3. LED interior lights and fuses

Hi all, Finally, I changed my lights to LED and it looks very good, the lamps seem to be good and give great white light, but I have 2 small issues and maybe you guys will know the problem. 1. If I go to the car now open the doors and before turn the engine on, the lights are very weak, but...
  4. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

I'm trying my best to find the best LED lights but at the end of the day, I'm always a bit concern if it's good or not. Can you send the link from eBay or where you bought yours, please? I want to use white all over the interior. Tks
  5. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

On the picture where we can see the keys, one advice I got was not to have a lot of weight on the key holder where you have the car keys. They said in the future can damage the barrel. I don't know about that, but I'm not concerned because I always used different key holders for different keys...
  6. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

I really like those LED, but then when you take to MOT is it ok?
  7. LED interior lights and fuses

@Brimfull I bought mine on gearbest but it seems a bit dodgi. I need to try this weekend if it doesn't blow my fuse. @Legojon tks for the tip I will have a look.
  8. LED interior lights and fuses

@Sharpy tks for the tip, I will try to do that... I'm going to remove first the fuse and change all the bulbs and then put the fuse back if it blows I will change to 5amp. I bought my LED lights but I think they not very good, do you know where can I get some good lights for all the interior...
  9. LED interior lights and fuses

Hi everyone, I need your help/opinion. A few days ago I tried to change my interior lights of my seat leon mk2 for LED light and from that day until a 1 week ago I found out the fuse was burned and I had no interior lights even after I changed the bulbs to normal. I changed all the bulbs to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise