Search results

1. Robbie 290

Newbie to Seat 300 ST 4Drive on its way

Welcome along....straight into an st 300 that's the way to do it[emoji106] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Robbie 290

Honda fanboy's foray into Seat (2019 Leon 2.0 TSI)

Welcome along, had plenty of vtecs myself including a torneo euro R but I'm on my 4 Seat now and I'm really liking them alot Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Robbie 290

Cupra 290 Owner

Hey welcome along...you must have been away from turbo petrol cars for a while, the cupra actually does quite well on the old juice...I'm getting around 33mpg most of the time...you should try a Lancer evo or an impreza sti...boy can they drink.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Robbie 290

New Cupra Ateca owner inbound !

Sorry cupra ateca...my bad.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Robbie 290

New Cupra Ateca owner inbound !

Good luck with ateca cupra I'm sure you'll love it... was the stinger the v6 turbo petrol Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. Robbie 290

New Cupra 300 coming

That looks class....you must be delighted with it. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. Robbie 290

New Cupra 300 coming

You're going to love it.... when are u collecting her? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. Robbie 290

New Cupra 300 coming

Takes a small bit of getting used to to get the gear changes fast and smooth again but the dsg is obviously a lot faster at changing..but it is good fun using a manual again...and its rare enough in the 300 too...I think Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. Robbie 290

New Cupra 300 coming

Nice choice, only collected my 300 manual about a month ago...changed from a 290 dsg... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. Robbie 290

Hi - new Cupra owner

Welcome along, very nice motor Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. Robbie 290

Just ordered Leon Cupra 290 Lux

Welcome along Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  12. Robbie 290

seat leon 55 fr TFSI

Ha ha, I went in to get a wheel bearing done.....and they had to replace the gearbox [emoji23] so it's not that bad Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. Robbie 290

Cupra Ateca C+S Nevada White

Ah..it looks absolutely class.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. Robbie 290

seat leon 55 fr TFSI

Would probably be no harm j just to swap them around and see anyway, over here in Ireland our mot (nct) probably wouldn't pick up the wheel bearing but I think your test Is a lot more stringent Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. Robbie 290

seat leon 55 fr TFSI

First thing that popped into my head was a wheel bearing, but I ain't no mechanic, Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  16. Robbie 290

New Fella - Northumberland

Welcome along, car looks nice got any more pics.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  17. Robbie 290

seat leon 55 fr TFSI

Welcome along..does that noise start at a certain speed or is it always there Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  18. Robbie 290

Leon cupra 290 DSG7 from Spain

Welcome, love that colour on the cupra...I must say I think I like the copper badges.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  19. Robbie 290

Going to be proud owner of a Cupra 290

So sorry to hear that mate... I'm sure most of us on here have had some similar issues with insurance...I'm showing my age here but I bought a 92 mr2 turbo back in the day all the insurance was sorted or so I thought. Found out after I bought the car they wouldn't insure it because it had a...
  20. Robbie 290

Going to be proud owner of a Cupra 290

Best of luck with the new cupra... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk