Search results

1. James St Patrick

Satan The PD160 Shananigans Project

So 38 ish hours ago, tired as hell, no sleep for 48 hours at 2:30 in the morning I drove all the way down Weymouth (Portland) to pick up a car I've waited 9 years for. Yes you heard that right. 9 YEARS!!! Ever since my last one died I've been on and off looking for one. Well then is the time, I...
  2. James St Patrick

So as plans go.... I'm not getting another Seat, instead, I'm going old school before 2000.... I'm buying: MK3 Astra (B204 Swap will be happening) Vectra B 2.5 V6 SRi Saloon 1999 Omega 3.2 V6 MV6 Manual Saloon Keeping: Ibiza Cupra PD160 (Satan) Astra MK5 Estate 1.9CDTi 150 (Katy) So...
  3. James St Patrick

Project B7 420-R. Base Car ‘12 Seat Exeo ST Sport Tech.

Is yours a petrol or Diesel? I've litterly just looked for a 2.0 petrol and I can't find a petrol one anywhere.
  4. James St Patrick

Project B7 420-R. Base Car ‘12 Seat Exeo ST Sport Tech.

Not even kidding you, this project is gonna be MEGA sick. I can't wait to see this thing all complete.
  5. James St Patrick

@kanyewest I believe you have a video and a photo to upload, ohhhh and I've been fighting since December to fix the rear wiper, what a total turd that was. But yeah, it now works and works good, need to sort the rear jet out and should be good as the fluid pipe has broken inside the car so I'll...
  6. James St Patrick

So.... Door looms are both changed (super easy to do, took 30 mins a side) so all is now done, windows work, all doors lock, all mirrors work, so that's a good sign. Anyway, today while playing around under bonnet, there's a loud noise coming off the car, like a broken fuel pump. But I knocked...
  7. James St Patrick

Saying goodbye to my Cupra R

If my car gets smashed, I'd be pissed but wouldn't bother going through insurance, I'll just replace it..... come a point where someone somewhere states it's time for a new path, bigger, better, who knows.... but everything happens for a reason.
  8. James St Patrick

I've looked at that..... too clean for me..... I want something to work on and make look MEGA naughty....
  9. James St Patrick

Don't think they would ever be finished. I'd baby the thing everywhere.... or might Race car build it....
  10. James St Patrick

Sadness man.... if Satan ended like this, words ain't even been invented yet.
  11. James St Patrick

Saying goodbye to my Cupra R

If this ever happened to Satan my PD160 Ibiza Cupra then mate... id be devastated. Glad you're all okay though.
  12. James St Patrick

So I'm looking for a MK1 Leon Cupra R (with the brembos) just to add to the scrap pile I've already got, had the neighbours moaning at me for the amount of cars I got and how they're getting in the way..... in this household we have 5 cars..... I wanna make that 10.... just because, lol...
  13. James St Patrick

Haha, maybe I might leave it like this
  14. James St Patrick

No worries bro, 2 more incoming.
  15. James St Patrick

I got no choice but to carry on with it, too much time, blood, sweat and tears thrown into it to give up on it now. Often times I think I'm failing the car but yeah..... It's gonna be something else for sure. Today I didn't do anything to it so tomorrow is a new day but then I'm off to Trax...
  16. James St Patrick

Oh for anyone wondering why @kanyewest is putting pics on for me is I'm sending them to him on WhatsApp to help me out a little as I'm flat out working on the car.... So update on the car anyway, as per the pics, that's the progress so far and yes, I had to use the old loom in the boot as other...
  17. James St Patrick

You have more photos to put on dude
  18. James St Patrick

I still need to put the Cupra spoiler back on, yeah this, not gonna be fun as I thought, the bolts just spin and won't come out so gotta grind the gringos off.
  19. James St Patrick

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Stupid car!!!!!! Got boost pipe botched to fit (just for starting reasons) starts, cuts straight back off again, STILL, cleaned everything I could, STILL the same. Well bend me over and call me your little love puppet. So got the AA out to fault find, they found out the cam...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.