Search results

1. seat4life

Seat leon cupra 300 2020 no cupra badge

So just got my self 2020 cupra 300st copper badge. Couple of things I've noticed No cupra 300 badge at all. Not on the steering wheel or on the instrument cluster. Just one black badge at the front and that's it. What was seat thinking. Why did the remove the flag. Also car seems to be to...
  2. seat4life

Seat leon mk3 1.8tsi dsg issue

Yes i did nothing has come up but it's definitely mechanical issue
  3. seat4life

Also it's holding the gears a lot longer then it should and it can't make up its mind when to change up or down sometime i have change the gear my shelf using the dsg shift
  4. seat4life

So little background story i have mk3 seat leon 1.8tsi DSG done around 55k. Got the car in 2019. It was fine until last year so about 45k started to notice clutch judder. It only happened when the car was warm and at low rpm. R, 1 and 2 its judder. Went to the garage did full gearbox rest and...
  5. seat4life

Got my seat 1.8 dsg today

So after 1 year of saving a got a seat leon 1.8. At first I wanted cupra but insurance was not having it. Little background story first car Polo 1.2 manual, second car Hyundai i30 1.4 manual So jumping into my first turbo car I love it,But holy sh** put your foot down and the car takes off...
  6. seat4life

SEAT Leon 1.8 exhaust option

So have a 1.8 DSG 2013 seat leon. I want to know what exhaust option is out there for the 1.8 because I can't find any. is it possible to put a Cupra aftermarket exhaust on the 1.8. Will I get the DSG Fart sound. If I fit any aftermarket exhaust. Thanks
  7. seat4life

SEAT Leon 1.8 resonator delete

Okay I will have to see
  8. seat4life

Going to be proud owner of a Cupra 290

I knew I wanted the Cupra so for year or so I've been working hard, do an extra shifts where I can and saving up the money for it. Last year September when I check insurance it was coming to like £1500 BTW am 23. So in January when I was about to buy it I thought let me check insurance. To my...
  9. seat4life

I will have to see might to take it to an exhaust shop. If I do get the resonator delete will it still do the DSG farts
  10. seat4life

Thanks all but unfortunately I didn't get the Cupra :cry: for some reason the car insurance decided to put my premium up way too much. Now I have SEAT Leon MK3 1.8 DSG and I found one and bought it. One day I will have a Cupra...... One day
  11. seat4life

So today I brought a seat leon 1.8 dsg 2013. I was meant to get the Cupra but insurance was way to. High. Long story short. If I get the resonator pipe from progressive part that's meant for the Cupra 280, will it fit the 1.8 and also will I get the DSG farts if I do the resonator delete or do...
  12. seat4life

It's the older 290 without the VC
  13. seat4life

I thought I might as well introduce myself I'm coming from a Hyundai i30 to Cupra. A big jump in performance. As I'm a young lad I've been saving for nearly 2 years but this is it and I can't believe the time in almost up for me to own a 290. In the next couple of weeks or so I will be taking...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise