Search results

1. Seat Leon FR 1.4 2015 coolant.

Just checked it has G13 stamped on so that’s definitely what I need. Maybe I’m a bit colourblind but it could be pink already in there. I’d throw some G13 in but not sure I can mix colours.
  2. Seat Leon FR 1.4 2015 coolant.

Hello! Today I got a warning that my coolant level is low, so I checked it and it’s just below the minimum. What coolant do I need to top this up with? In the manual it says G13 which is purple but the coolant already in there is like a yellow/brown. Any help is appreciated thanks!
  3. Heavy Steering.

I’ve no idea, I’ll check tyre pressures and come back.
  4. Heavy Steering.

Had my 2015 Leon for a couple of months now, driving it has been really smooth and enjoyable. This week however it feels as though the steering has got heavier, was turning through a long bend earlier and it felt as if it was fighting to straighten up again. Any ideas what this could be? I’m...
  5. Strange vibration/rattling noise from dash?

Thanks, I think I need to ring them anyway as the stop/start has stopped working too. Maybe it’s linked? Few little niggles in the first month or so but regardless I love the car. One of the best looking around imo.
  6. New 2015 Seat Leon FR owner.

Hello thanks! It’s red and I will get a pic when I have the chance.
  7. New 2015 Seat Leon FR owner.

hi everyone! I bought a 2015 1.4 FR just before Christmas and love the car. Signed up to these forums for a little help if I need it, so just wanted to say hello!
  8. Strange vibration/rattling noise from dash?

Hey all! I’m new here after purchasing a 2015 Leon FR before Christmas, I love the car. I had an issue with the touch screen which was fixed, but past 2 days I’ve noticed a weird rattling sound coming from the dash or front of the car. The noise isn’t loud but can be heard with my radio on and...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise