Search results

1. Seat Leon FR 1.4 2015 coolant.

Hello! Today I got a warning that my coolant level is low, so I checked it and it’s just below the minimum. What coolant do I need to top this up with? In the manual it says G13 which is purple but the coolant already in there is like a yellow/brown. Any help is appreciated thanks!
  2. Heavy Steering.

Had my 2015 Leon for a couple of months now, driving it has been really smooth and enjoyable. This week however it feels as though the steering has got heavier, was turning through a long bend earlier and it felt as if it was fighting to straighten up again. Any ideas what this could be? I’m...
  3. New 2015 Seat Leon FR owner.

hi everyone! I bought a 2015 1.4 FR just before Christmas and love the car. Signed up to these forums for a little help if I need it, so just wanted to say hello!
  4. Strange vibration/rattling noise from dash?

Hey all! I’m new here after purchasing a 2015 Leon FR before Christmas, I love the car. I had an issue with the touch screen which was fixed, but past 2 days I’ve noticed a weird rattling sound coming from the dash or front of the car. The noise isn’t loud but can be heard with my radio on and...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members