Search results

1. Hussam

Dynamic Rear Indicators

Any luck with the Kit?
  2. Hussam

(HELP) RETROFIT Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror MK3 Leon

Thank you guys, I will look into it after I finish work :)
  3. Hussam

Will you be able to send a picture please?
  4. Hussam

OBD on the right on the driver side
  5. Hussam

I know I sound stupid, but I took a picture of where the OBD. see attached please.
  6. Hussam

I just took this picture from the passenger side. Is it somewhere here?
  7. Hussam

Thank you so much for the amazing information. I will start once I receive the items. I have one more question, The on-board control unit (J519) is it in the same location with the right hand drive side (UK)? is the The on-board control unit (J519) near the fuses? because I guess its on the...
  8. Hussam

Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

I need help please. I have the manual rear mirror and I want to replace it with the Auto Dimming rear mirror however, I dont know how to power it up I bought a kit please see the forum below...
  9. Hussam

Fair enough, I am trying to keep it OEM as possible so fitting the standard one, I posted a forum in regards to the cabling, I am having some struggle understanding how to power it.
  10. Hussam

Did any of you guys thought about fitting the auto dimming rear view mirror?
  11. Hussam

Thank you guys :)
  12. Hussam

Hi Graham, I just got a question, how hard was it to remove the humidity sensor? and did you need to use a new sticky pad or used the same? Thank you. Hussam
  13. Hussam

Hi, The first owner of the car did not purchase the Convenience Pack, and therefore, I am left with non of the following: Auto-dimming rear view mirror - Auto headlights with automatic coming & leaving hone function - Rain sensing wipers The car is SEAT LEON FR (150) 2017 Facelift, it comes...
  14. Hussam

NEW SEAT LEON FR OWNER

The colour is Black.
  15. Hussam

NEW SEAT LEON FR OWNER

Hi Everybody, This is my first SEAT car, I have a SEAT LEON FR 2017 facelift. I have been trying to do some simple modifications and these forums really helped. Just wanted to introduce myself, and I am looking forward to contribute in this community and give all my knowledge. Thank you :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.