Search results

1. caz95

Bye bye Leon, Hello Golf

Can't understand why you've gone from the 184 fr to a gtd lol equivalent of moving house across the road I've drove them both there's nothing in it except the badge
  2. caz95

Mk3 184 diesel FR, what to look for.

Beast of a car I've put 10k on mine since getting it in November. Had no problems at all. Got it remapped in May, mpg has remained about the same could easily get 55+ if I sat in the outside lane. Can smoke the majority of other cars for a laugh it's only the 2.0 tsi hatches that are quicker...
  3. caz95

Keep the Diesel FR?

What do people justify as mega miles for a diesel? When I first got my fr last winter I was doing 400-500 miles a week but since the start of May I've been on sites a lot closer to home (15-20 miles) where my mpg is ruined by shorter trips and forced regens. Makes me wonder if I should stick...
  4. caz95

New guy from Huddersfield

Welcome mate I got my motor from Huddersfield, Ashbrow garage if you know it
  5. caz95

Speeding !!!!!!!!

I wasn't trying to single you out pal I've nailed it countless times doing well over a ton when I was a bit younger. I'm just saying the police have the evidence they need and that's all they're arsed about. Hopefully your summons gets lost in the post ;)
  6. caz95

Speeding !!!!!!!!

Sorry mate a ban is inevitable. We've all drove like a twat, I need my car for work so never risk it on the motorway anymore. I'm gonna assume this is you? Was going down the Derbyshire RPU twitter after they put a chase up. If it is, they've clocked you doing an average of 108 for at least a...
  7. caz95

Titanium pack colour code

Found it nevermind
  8. caz95

Titanium pack colour code

Bought a set of diamond cut titanium alloys about two months ago and only just realised they're part of the titanium spec which comes with different wing mirror covers to match, they're like this: I wanna get my mirror covers matching the alloys to complete the look. I've searched for...
  9. caz95

Many Cupra's?

They're rare in the north west aswell only ever seen one in my town it's mainly s3's and m140i's
  10. caz95

Which engine oil?

Should be fine yeah castrol is just the recommended one think I used Mobil last time I topped mine up
  11. caz95

Which engine oil?

Castrol 5w30 mate
  12. caz95

Mediterranean Blue

Used to have an 8P Audi A3 in a similar colour, was a pain trying to keep it clean was always filthy when I had it
  13. caz95

Stolen Cupra

Sorry to hear this mate if you don't mind me asking what part of Warrington was this?
  14. caz95

Has anyone Remapped a Leon FR 184

I declared mine as a peace of mind was only £50. Like seventen said the car still feels normal and it hasn't effected the drive at all, there's just more power on tap. I use an individual setting of normal steering, sport engine and eco a/c. Having the engine in sport makes it feel a lot more...
  15. caz95

DC remapping in Warrington mate. Local to me but he gets people from all over
  16. caz95

Still getting around 50-51 mpg with some spirited driving ;) beast of a car now
  17. caz95

Had mine done last week it's roughly 220bhp/499nm stock was 184bhp/404nm it honestly feels like a different car the slug of torque is unreal. It's like a diesel GTI now (never mind a gtd) although mine is manual
  18. caz95

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

DC remapping/performance in Warrington mate was £299 defo worth it gonna fill it up today and see how it effects my overall mpg etc
  19. caz95

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Finally bite the bullet and had my 184 tdi remapped. Goes like **** off a shovel wish I got it done sooner. I've lost the dyno print out but it's now 220bhp
  20. caz95

Anyone else experienced this??

Watched police interceptors on channel 5 this past Monday, there was a chase with an FR where the lads had broke into a house for the keys. Wouldn't of thought an FR would be as vulnerable to theft but scumbags will rob anything. This sort of thing happens atleast once a month on my estate, this...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members