Search results

1. Brake discs for FR 184

Great, thanks for your help. 312mm was what I thought but wanted to be sure. I really don’t understand the attitude from some dealers. It’s my car, just tell me what part I need!!
  2. Brake discs for FR 184

So I need new discs and pads on the front of my 2014 Leon ST FR 184. I knew the disc on the front are bigger than the 150bhp model but wasn’t sure which size I need. Eurocarparts offers three different sizes. I tried calling Agnew Seat in Belfast for a bit of advice. What a waste of time that...
  3. Leon st boot size practicality

Have an FR ST 184 and love it. Loads of room for the kids. Trips to Ikea are a doddle with the big boot too.
  4. OBDeleven modifications

Does anyone know if it’s possible to make the LED DRLs gradually brighten after turning off indicators instead of instantly brightening. I thought I seen a video of this on YouTube somewhere. Pre-facelift with LED headlights.
  5. Headlight Range Control Error

For anyone that might be interested, I’ve finally got my headlight range control issue fixed. After wasting money on auto electricians who hadn’t a clue, I eventually took to it the main dealer. 4.5 hours later they discovered that a wiring loom connected to the range control module was not...
  6. OBDeleven modifications

Hi, I’m just about to buy an OBDeleven with the pro version. Just wondering, is it worth spending the extra for the easy remove tool or is it easy enough to remove from a MK3 Leon? £9 for a little hook on the end is good business!
  7. Front led indicator

Which headlight is it? I bought a brand new drivers side headlight which I didn’t even need (long story, see my other post for details) which was in my car for 2 days then swapped back out again. If you absolutely need to replace yours, let me know. It’ll be a hell of a lot less than £1000!!!
  8. Headlight Range Control Error

Ok so I swapped my old headlight range control module for the new (second hand) one. Same warning came up and this time neither headlight moves, even on start up they both just stay static. Also, my option in the menu for turn on/off motorway lights has gone completely. So I swapped back in the...
  9. Headlight Range Control Error

Brilliant mate thanks. I actually suspected that module and bought a used one on eBay for £10. I haven’t fitted it yet but if that doesn’t work I’ll give that a go.
  10. Headlight Range Control Error

KoNG, thanks for this. How do I do that or who can do it for me? Do you mean the headlight range control module or a different control unit?
  11. Headlight Range Control Error

Hello all, I’m new to the forum and wanted a bit of help with a similar issue. For the last 8 months I’ve had the same ‘headlight range error’ message which comes on within a few metres of driving each time I use the car. I took it to an auto electrician who plugged it in and it brought up a...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members