Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Thank you so much for your help! I'm downloading the file now, hopefully itll work. just so i am sure, i have to do the following: 1. Download the file through the link you posted. 2. Put that on my SD card and put into my car to check it works 3. Save a back up copy of the files on the SD card...
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Okay so the card says "SEAT Navgation AS, Europa, (V4)" and serial number is "5F0060884AK" And luckily i took a picture of my sat nav screen before i messed everything up. The version info was "6P0919866R 0820 ECE1 2017/18 SHIELD 2016-44 (Build 309)" Thanks for helping!
  3. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Thanks for replying. Where can i find this information so i know which version of mib2 i have? And then where can i download it from? Sorry if i'm being stupid, this has been a big learning curve for me. Thanks
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi Everyone, I was trying to update the navigation in my SEAT and i have accidentally deleted the original "maps" file from my cars SD card. I understand from reading lots of your posts that the best way to update maps is to download the new update and then copy across the "OVERALL.NDS" file...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members