Search results

1. goble

Tyre FUBAR'ed - Cause?

That couldnt of been ok a week ago perhaps a blind man done your mot? There are revised seting for the rear to stop this and feathering of the tyres.
  2. goble

seat toledo 02 1.9tdi 110 blowback problems

Thats the waste gate there you are hearing. I take it the cat has been taken out along with the centre silencer? Thats why there is so much soot coming out!
  3. goble

Misting Headlights!!! Grrrr

Nah simpler fix is take the back off (the covers) remove the old foam and reseal with thicker foam like draft excluder the white stuff for doors and windows from B&Q. fold it in 1/2 so both sticky sides join then fit it into the groove. Run your lights on for 20 min with covers on then refit.
  4. goble

Selection problem

yer you need the locking plate to get it 100% correct
  5. goble

any help would be appreciated

melted??? through heat or short??? if its the cam then it will run disconnected as it will run off ckp. try it ,if that works scope the sensor if thats ok trace the loom back to the ecu if the looms o.k then youve probably got a duff ecu probably caused by water ingress
  6. goble

Idle issues?!?!?!?

The connector next to the headlamp is for the charcoal canister solenoid which leads up to your throttle body. It stalls bacuse you are cutting off the air supply, you need to trace back the hose to the canister to see if it is crushed or blocked or the canister is blocked/full. It could be the...
  7. goble

Climatronic Display/Controls FUBAR?

yer thats the whole thing.
  8. goble

Climatronic Display/Controls FUBAR?

Yer its knackered a new one is £438
  9. goble

Sourcing Carbon Fibre LCR Parts?

http://www.carbonmods.co.uk/Products/Carbon-Fibre-Laminating-Starter-Kit__CMCFLK300.aspx
  10. goble

MK1 Golf 16v Bike carbed build thread

Nice conversion for the engine but shame its on the clean mk1:( Should be kept original...ah well another pice of history gone:ban:
  11. goble

How many goes at repairing car should I give my garage?

Yer intermittent connection.When they first came out I had one causing havoc lol
  12. goble

Yer thought so. Cranking but not firing. Tell them to take out the instrument cluster and the orange connector on the left hand side of it then strip down the connector and you will find the pins are not correctly fitted.Whixh I think is top row 3rd across. This controls the immo to ecu comms...
  13. goble

Whats the exact problem with it?? Turns over but wont start , doesnt turn over?? etc??
  14. goble

Leon Cupra 'R' On its way!

????
  15. goble

Leon Cupra 'R' On its way!

16. goble

Faulty Electrics (immobiliser issue)

stands??? there inside the car under the carpet
  17. goble

wouldnt go near the bonnet , the earth your looking for are the ones on top of the gearbox tunnel and at the base of the 'a' posts
  18. goble

Sounds more like a poor / sporadic earth to me
  19. goble

IT LIVES!!! at least for now (cutting/dying issues..intermittant)

had a fault with one of these a while ago took a while to find the problem turned out to be that the crank sensor was o.k but the wiring to it had burnt for some reason replaced it and was all ok.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.