Search results

1. Huskyboy89cuprasport16v

Seat Ibiza 2.0l 8v breaking

I have this car breaking any one interested in parts 8v not 16v Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Huskyboy89cuprasport16v

Seat Ibiza 16v mk2 respray ... few repairs ... bitta rust ... need a rear panel.. HELP!

Will update soon have a new one …. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Huskyboy89cuprasport16v

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the muthatrucker still leaks

Can only be a windscreen or door seal really or maybe a rotten or loose roof rail drain Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Huskyboy89cuprasport16v

list MK3 parts that will fit the MK2

Hi there new here Need a bitta help So in theory the running gear and the panels and chassis is the same mk2 and mk3 As I have two Ibiza Cupra sports 16v So the rear panel and the two end panels from the end of quarter panels ( under rear lights ) would be the same as the mk 3 as I need...
  5. Huskyboy89cuprasport16v

My Aussie 1998 MK2 Ibiza 16v

Hi mate bit random you don’t no where I can get any panels from a website maybe or a breaker you no of ? Or have any bits still I need a few interior parts too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Huskyboy89cuprasport16v

Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

Any one got parts for mk2 or no anyone Breaking car I need few interior pieces and a few panels and a rear panel does anyone no of a website I can get a rear panel new off ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk