Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So, I've had the car nearly 2 weeks and today a parcel got delivered with some very unexpected contents; it came from Leaseplan UK Ltd who are the finance company propping up my order with Leasing Options. In one box was a plug-in dash cam and a 16Gb memory card and the second bright Orange box...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can't believe you are still waiting!! My wait was nearly 4 weeks from port to collection so you now have the dubious honour of having smashed my waiting time out of the park. I know there are only so many car transporters in the UK but you do have to wonder if it has slipped through the...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Update on this one; I reported it to Leasing Options who then had a conversation with SEAT, even though I didn't spot it on handover and SEAT could have fobbed me off, they are in fact going to replace the seat squab cover at my local dealership. I didn't think I would ever need to involve...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ouch! Sods law at play
  5. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Quite an easy choice in the end. I took voluntary redundancy at work and aim to have a 12 month break from the rat race. The Alfa was bought with my heart but is expensive on PCP, the Cupra was bought with my head and is cheap on a lease. Perfect for my aim of reducing my monthly outgoings. The...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

And mine is a lease and also came with a space saver, so definitely a standard offering on this model
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I didn't notice any unusual smell on collection or the intervening days since. Sounds like something exhaust or cat related, maybe a bit of glue or oil? Difficult to say but if it continues, sounds like a trip to the dealership.....
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Good to hear and sounds like you had a similar experience to me. One thing worth checking, on my nearside rear wheel on the inner rim there was a rectangular manufacturers sticker around 6cm x 3cm. The top layer came off no problem but the sticky under layer wouldn't budge. After much cussing...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Now I've had a coffee and woken up I will say your deal is about bang on for the money. My soon to disappear Alfa Giulia Veloce was on a PCP, 12k miles pa over 48 months and a list price with extras at 38.5k. I was paying £602 per month
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Totally agree. I had totally missed the fact that icestorm81 was getting the R ST even though I had previously commented on it!!
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Unless you are doing 40k miles per year! Yes, it does seem high but everybody's situation is different and I'm sure other members will chip in but here's what I'm paying : Personal lease (not PCP) with Leasing Options Leon Cupra 290 Lux 5-door 8k miles per year 23+6 £252 per month I could...
  12. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Soon to depart car on the left. Newly arrived car on the right. Which one would you choose?
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I can't for the life of me understand why they are producing the R ST in such low numbers. There's obviously a demand in certain markets, the UK in particular and I would say SEAT don't need a low-run halo model as this in theory would fall under the umbrella of the Golf R. I really hope the...
  14. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

It obviously seems to be lowered, what did you do regarding the suspension upgrade? I picked up my new 290 Lux this week and its stance isn't right, it has too much gap between tyre and arch like it needs lowering 20mm. I'm hoping it settles slightly in the next few months. Very nice car BTW
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That is one sweet ride and a great choice. Are you buying or leasing? If the latter, what is the monthly coming out at and what is the contract term and annual mileage.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

And waiting nearly 3 weeks for it to be delivered to the dealership seems to be normal at the moment, they might still be on the tail end of sorting out the cars after the storms from a few weeks ago
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Your contact at LO needs to arrange it, put next Tuesday to them and see what they say. I was lucky in that I put my date to LO before I went on holiday for 2 weeks. I can tell you that the York dealership is mega busy having collected from there yesterday, they are bursting at the seams with cars.
  18. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Thought I would be different and show you my dirty car, the result of driving it back from a collection in York in todays lovely spring weather.......
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

And the sun has just popped out, though it's ready for a wash already!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm offering this out to the forum: there is one small black mark against the car (figuratively not physically), when I got home I noticed 2 very small pin size holes in the passenger seat squab about 1cm apart. I bet 80% of people wouldn't notice. No idea how it happened, I'm thinking possibly...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.