Search results

1. Nathan bailey

Led reverse bulbs for cupra Fl

Thanks il have a look. What fitment are they bayonet or wedge?
  2. Nathan bailey

Led reverse bulbs for cupra Fl

I know this has been asked before but has anyone got a link for a led reversing bulb for the FL Cupra? TIA
  3. Nathan bailey

1.8 TSI Chip recomendations

Tdi tuning or maybe jb1/4 not sure if you can put the jb on 180 though
  4. Nathan bailey

Bluefin and the cupra st 300

It’s about 420 fitted with the bluetooth module. They have a 10% discount code in the website. I’ve posted the link below but if you give them a ring and speak to stuart at the Manchester branch he is sound and will look after you pal. There is a few lads got them and the quoted figures on the...
  5. Nathan bailey

Bluefin and the cupra st 300

Not heard of anyone using a blue fin but I no there is a few people who use the TDI tuning box which can be adjusted via a app on your phone. I think there is group buy discount in the mk3 Leon owners group on FB
  6. Nathan bailey

BCS ANTI DRONE RES DELETE

Yeah I’ve spoke to Nigel. He’s the one who has asked me to gauge the interest. He is gonna use my car as a demo if they decide to do it. I have seen loads of post regarding the drone on a normal res delete and I know from experience myself. The ones they have done for the golf have been...
  7. Nathan bailey

Yeah I believe they are looking into do doing it for the ST models as well
  8. Nathan bailey

Hi guys I’m new to the forum currently have a 18 plate 300. Anyway I have been enquiring at BCS regarding a anti drone res delete. I had a zaustworkx one fitted originally but had to take it off due to the drone and not wanting to get a ASBO when leaving for work at 5am . It turns out BCS don’t...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise