Search results

1. Inner door handle improvement(style trim)

hi all! I’m unhappy with the lack of quality feel in most of the interior and i know you get what you pay for but i would like some tip to at least improve door inner handles as those ones are touched every day wether you like it or not. Anyone tried to wrap them in leather or alcantara or even...
  2. Lowering springs and front lip

Hi guys! I know that some people have asked about lowering their ibiza but there isn’t really any info into what springs have been used and what it looks like after install,hence im really interested to see the result! Im also looking into getting a cheap front lip and i know there is a original...
  3. Steering wheel swap to leon fr

Hi guys! I was unhappy with the steering wheel that my ibiza style came with(pleader at best) so I decided to try and swap it for the leon fr steering wheel and I can confirm it's a direct fit. I bought one of Ebay in real leather with fr trim and I just love it, the chunky feeling of the...
  4. Oil sensor warning

Hi guys! My -17 ibiza 1.0 tsi 95hp with 30000km on the clock has gotten the oil sensor warning coming on and off. Just checking wether anyone else has had the same issue? Have a great day!
  5. Swap to big infotainment screen

hi! Has anyone tried to swap to the big infotainment screen and if so was there alot of coding to do? I’m thinking that the swap should trigger some kind of theft protection so that the dealer need to be involved. Any ideas?
  6. Uneven idle at startup 1.0tsi

Hi everyone! I've got an uneven idle at startup for a few seconds and then it stabilizes for a while. Revs go from 1k to 2,5k up and down a couple of times. I've got an obd11 and it only shows one fault code for a data bus under gateway. Does anyone else have the same issue?
  7. Gas pedal noise when put to the floor

Hi guys! I've got the strangest noise and sensation when I give full throttle and push the gas pedal to the floor. It's like I'm pushing some plastic trigger in right at the bottom of the floor and it's also making a clicking noise. Is this normal or is something broken? Is it an eco thing that...
  8. Ibiza feels like something is loose

Hi! My car feels like something is loose when after given gas let go of gas pedal. I’ve checked wheel bolts and they’re fine and have a hard time believing that an engine bushing could be worn already (30000 km)!? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
  9. Retrofit wireless phone charger “qi”

Hi everyone! Has anyone retrofitted the wireless phone charging pad and if so how much work/money was it? Worth the effort? Thanks in advance!
  10. Hazard triangle placement in trunk

Hi guys! I just received my Ibiza with style trim and noticed when I looked under the liner in the trunk that the hazard triangle was put there with no restraints and that there was no obvious placement for it. Is this common or is there another solution? Welcro? Thanks in advance!
  11. Any ideas to soften up steering wheel

Hi! I’m getting my new car in a few days but my initial feeling when touching the ”leather wrapped” steering wheel was that it felt like plastic. My question is if anyone has an idea of how to perhaps soften it up a bit? Will leather balm make any difference? Thanks a bunch!
  12. Rs pedals from ebay or ali express for ibiza 6f

Hi! Newbie here. Receiving my new car in a couple of days but already feel that i need to swap the pedals to something different so i’m checking if anyone’s tried out a set from ebay or Ali express. Something like this...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.