Search results

1. CupraStu

anyone know the throttle reset for OBD11

Morning all, Still getting a weird boost issue with my car so have recleaned the throttle body and now am going to reset it, does anyone know how to do this via OBD11?
  2. CupraStu

Rear S Badge Replacement

Apologies for digging an older thread out but... This happened last week on our Leon ST booked in to Seat and was told its not warranty!! apparently its wear and tear so wont be covered, guess what ill be doing tonight, cheers for the guide
  3. CupraStu

Rubber grommet wiper removed

Good man, the job itself isnt too bad just getting the trim off is awkward
  4. CupraStu

Rubber grommet wiper removed

just get a glass one from Kill All Wipers My old Fabia had a rubber one and it actually allowed water in the boot and caused the boot lock to malfunction. ill get a pic of my one on lunch sits flush with the glass and looks better
  5. CupraStu

Foglight light on

My foglights were in place, took grille out and they were constantly on so suspect faulty switch as well. Couldnt say why the light is on other than faulty switch
  6. CupraStu

Weird boost issues

Appreciate this! So if i was to get a actual remap from say REVO (only one in my home town of Inverness) they would already know about that issue and would be able to adjust the parameter. I didnt take the Throttle valve all the way off so didn't think it would need a recalibrate, may see if i...
  7. CupraStu

Weird boost issues

Morning all hoping someone can help! This morning my Leon did something strange, car was driving as it did when i picked it up in January slowed down on the approach to a roundabout, then come the other side of the roundabout i had 0.5bar boost and sounded like the dump valve wasn't working...
  8. CupraStu

what have you done to your car today ?

snapped a rear coil spring a week before MOT.....DOH!
  9. CupraStu

How much should I pay for a Mk1 Cupra R?

Just picked my one up early January (short MOT due next friday) 101k on clock recent turbo and timing belt replace all receipts for turbo core etc and paid £2100 for it Bar a leak in the door and a dodgy headlight switch and now today a snapped rear spring its great for the money however when...
  10. CupraStu

MK4 golf aero wiper arms

i went generic aero blades and no issues and got a kill all wipers rear wiper delete
  11. CupraStu

OBDeleven modifications

Folks, Is there anyway on the prefacelift ST to change the interior LED colours other than red and white? its really bugging me :(
  12. CupraStu

Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

Just had to remove my rear bumper on my Cupra R. Only difference i could find was on the Cupra R that there were 3 x 10mm Raghead bolts in the boot are and not 2 as on my mates Leon Cupra only had to take it off as i lost one of my plate lights
  13. CupraStu

New guy with 2 Leons

Hello all! I'm sure i was on here many moons ago when i had my Ibiza Cupra but many years have passed since then! Recently treated myself to a 2005 Leon Cupra R in Black Magic and my partner last year treated herself to a 150bhp Leon FR ST 2016 in Dolphin Grey. Im up in Inverness Scotland so...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.