Search results

1. ALTEA4

Back in a Freetrack

After months of searching I’ve purchased another freetrack, finally a dealer that didn’t piss me around. This time it’s a diesel but for work that’ll be fine. No extras on this one so halogen lights , non heated seats and the mp3 playing stereo. Comes with SEAT history but I’ll be booking it...
  2. ALTEA4

RiP TFSi

Early morning drive to work then bang - crash and a 90 degree spin into the front of the lorry that had just whacked me from the right. Quite hairy, looking at the front bumper of a lorry as you are being pushed along the road side on. I'll probably find out tomorrow morning if I'm damaged in...
  3. ALTEA4

Anyone else on an Ebike

After almost being defeated by a one and a half mile ascent after a wrong turn in Spain I decided it was the right time to look for an ebike. I spent 3 months researching with a starting budget of £1000 , the more I read the more I realised a decent bike was going to cost more , twice more...and...
  4. ALTEA4

TFSI : what fuel do you use

So after being advised to use shell optimax or tesco momentum I've come to the finding that my car actually runs better on Asda 95. Since buying 18 months ago , 95% of the time used a super of most types with varying reactions from the car. Sainsbury's fuel : the car hates it : patchy reving...
  5. ALTEA4

Leon Cupra ST towbar

Wondering if anyone has had a towbar fitted to their Cupra ST. I only need it for attaching a bike rack, no towing at all. Have e-bikes on order and don't fancy lifting them onto the roof every trip, although possibly I will have to.
  6. ALTEA4

New Owner

Hi any Freetrack owners on here, I've been lurking for a while getting to know about the xl/freetrack and what I'd like to add to make the car a keeper once I could find the right one, after 12 months of searching I purchased a low mileage,68k, fully historied Tfsi Freetrack in October. So far...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise