Search results

1. 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra Reliability

Yeah I must admit the Seat in my opinion does look considerably nicer than the Corsa, although saying that I feel like the Corsa VXR has a nicer interior and I also like the dual pipes at the back of it. I was shocked finding the Corsa VXR has better performance than the Cupra too, if I went for...
  2. 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra Reliability

So I'm looking at buying a 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI for around £10,000 with circa 35,000 miles on the clock and I just wanted to know if the later 1.4L engine was any more reliable? I've read a few horror stories regarding the engine but perhaps it only happens to the older models, or if...
  3. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI (2015) - Reliability

I think after what you've mentioned and through a bit of research I shall stay away from the 1.4L engine as it seems to have a lot of issues and isn't made well. I don't fancy chancing my luck... perhaps you were also lucky in the end by opting for the Polo! I would go for the newer 1.8L however...
  4. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI (2015) - Reliability

Yeah that would be one positive about it I suppose haha! What sort of mileage do you think problems would start occurring with it, or can they just start at any time really with the engine and gearbox they put in those models? It's not surprising that VW decided to drop it for the 1.8L! It's a...
  5. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI (2015) - Reliability

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum so I am hoping I've posted my thread in the correct place. Essentially, I'm looking to purchase a 2015 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4L TSI with around 20,000 miles on the clock and I have a few questions regarding reliability issues. I've read up online that people...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise