Search results

1. trvnks

Carista App

Yes I’ve tried but to no avail. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. trvnks

Carista App

I was given access to the Carista beta and tinkered with a few settings including the ambient lighting setting. However I’ve only just realised that my ambient lighting is no longer working. The footwell lights are okay however the lights in the door cards are off. Can anyone help? Tried...
  3. trvnks

Clueless beginner needs help with Seat Leon.

Okay so if I customised a few things via Carista/OBDEleven would I still need to inform my insurance provider? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. trvnks

Yes, as it was my first car the highest I could get was 123 bhp with a 1.4 besides Seats already had won my heart. Hopefully in a couple of years time I’ll be posting pics of my Cupra xD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. trvnks

Thanks for the advice I might just add a sticker as I’ve been instructed above to add 6bhp ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. trvnks

Thank you!!! :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. trvnks

Thanks for the warm welcome and taking the time to write that reply and I’ll bear all that in mind! Took a lot of saving! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. trvnks

Hi everyone I am fairly new to this forum been snooping a little here and there. I have a Mk3 Leon FR Tech 1.4 TSI (125ps) and was wondering if I could get some assistance on both performance and aesthetic mods. I have read up a little but still am very clueless when it comes to everything...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.