Search results

1. AUX input

There's a company called car2connect who sell wee modules that plug into the stock head unit where the cd changer plugs in, works perfect if you can't get a new head unit, had one for my old Ibiza and one for my Leon and had no issues at all! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223470980616
  2. Obsolete...

Would also recommend Jason, he's sorted me out a few parts and always willing to double check it's what you need etc
  3. Mk3 Golf Rear seats

Hi, I recently bought a set of mk3 gold seats for my ibiza and the front seats went straight in with no problems, however the rear seat is far too narrow to fit in my car (unexpected as I thought golf's were wider). I've seen some stuff online saying you can put the rear seat in with...
  4. Climate control

Hi can anyone who's done a radio conversion in the head unit PLEASE help me in how the hell I'm supposed to keep the air controls working, really frying my brain trying to figure it out Sent from my One Pro using Tapatalk
  5. Problems with new radio

No worries mate much appreciated, will have a look at all the wires etc today thanks mate! Sent from my One Pro using Tapatalk
  6. Problems with new radio

Hi guys, I've recently installed a new single din in my 2000 Ibiza where the stock tape player was, I have gotten it and the LCD screen to both work, however the air conditioning controls etc no longer work and the radio itself resets every time the car turns off. I've done hours of searching on...
  7. Radio Turns Off

Hi all! Recently bought a 6k Ibiza and it is almost everything I could want, but for some reason the radio turns itself off randomly. The screen displaying air con etc still functions, but the radio/tape/CD player all cut out within about 30 seconds of being turned on, sometimes it stays on a...
  8. Aftermarket stereo

That's actually super helpful thanks mate! Found someone selling a custom fascia cheap enough so I ordered that Sent from my One Pro using Tapatalk
  9. Aftermarket stereo

Hi guys! I've been doing some research online in the hopes of fitting a radio in my mk3 Ibiza, and all resources and people I've found who have done it are posts from at least 10 years ago. I'm just wondering if anyone on here has converted the head unit themselves and could give me a guide, or...
  10. Aftermarket stereo

Thank you, wasn't sure what mk my car was as all the facelift stuff etc confused me seeing as I know very little about cars. Cheers bud :) Sent from my One Pro using Tapatalk
  11. New owner from Ireland

Just done my first ever bit of car fixing... put a new handle on the glove box haha. Does anyone know anywhere online that you could possibly buy the trim from around the door handles? I've found handles themselves (which the car needs) but the trim around one of them is broken and it's really...
  12. New owner from Ireland

What's VAG stand for if you don't mind me asking? Sent from my One Pro using Tapatalk
  13. New owner from Ireland

It's a nice bright red don't know the actual colour name though. You the real Yeezy? Sent from my One Pro using Tapatalk
  14. New owner from Ireland

It's from 2000, my mate who knows a bit more about cars tells me it's a mark 2, first major facelift the Ibiza went through or something but I've no clue. Gorgeous wee car! Thanks for all the welcomes chaps and chapettes
  15. New owner from Ireland

What a nice welcome! Got myself a wee red mk 2 (I think) Ibiza 1.9 sdi, don't know anything about cars or what order all those words should be in but hopefully can learn some stuff here. Will post some pics tomorrow in the daylight :)
  16. New owner from Ireland

Hello folks just bought my first car and thought getting on to a forum like this would be good for it :)
  17. Aftermarket stereo

Hi new to the forum and to seats, just bought my first car (Ibiza, 1.9 diesel, year 2000) and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to install an aftermarket stereo? The radio/heating controls are all one unit so I am wondering if anyone on here has successfully installed a new radio...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.