Search results

1. cliveyp

High mileage PD150's

Ok, I've managed to beat another £250 out of him, so that's pricing it more like £3250........
  2. cliveyp

High mileage PD150's

Cheers guys, we'll see what happens. I'm just wary over a car that's done almost twice what the Golf has done. I see your point, but in the same vane, there seems to be a big price difference between petrol and diesel models too.
  3. cliveyp

High mileage PD150's

Hey guys. I've been offered a swap on my MK4 GOlf 1.8T with an 04 plate Leon Cupra TDI. The only worry for me is that I currently do in the region of 20k miles a year, and the car already has 169k on the clock! Its had a new turbo, clutch and slave cylinder in the last 11k miles, and seems...
  4. cliveyp

wow wow and wow!

I always used a Poorboys waffle weave towel, but was never that enamoured with it....so when it got a bit scabby i bought a Megs Water Magnet. Found it absolutely fantastic! If these are better still, i'll get one next time!
  5. cliveyp

Lumpy on Start

Just noticed this Rich, was suprised to hear it, never had any lumpiness when i had it at all. :( Plugs were changed at the last service IIRC.
  6. cliveyp

Im Getting a Cupra R!!!

Not yet, still waiting for him. He'll be here in a moment........
  7. cliveyp

Im Getting a Cupra R!!!

Actually....i've decided to keep it now!! ;)
  8. cliveyp

Im Getting a Cupra R!!!

Bet i'm not!!!! Good to see Rich is soo chuffed about it, i'm gutted that i gotta sell it really, but, onwards an upwards....no point if i'm not gonna use it! Just make sure you look after it or i'll be after you!!! ;)
  9. cliveyp

Stone chips

Mine are...............
  10. cliveyp

Leon Cupra R.......maybe to buy...

I have to say something in here, regardless of how nice it is just reading what you guys think about the car..... It has got the teardrop mirrors, and i agree with Rich, they are nicer than the square ones IMO......don't flame me!! :lol: The 225 wheel i would have liked to have done, but...
  11. cliveyp

225 steering wheel!!!!

Dammit, i was gonna ring him and ask for exactly that! Forgot to do it today! Would have snapped his head off for that money too! Are the R32 wheels a straight fit with the LCR airbag??
  12. cliveyp

Anti Roll Bars

I've got the Eibach kit on my LCR, with stock suspension, and it's made the world of difference! Highly recommend it! Did have clearance issues with the BF backbox though, but a swift whack with a lump hammer sorted that!
  13. cliveyp

Golf GTI Edition 30

Looks lovely that Lee, even with the Lambo reps on........ Make sure your dad gives me first dibs on this one when he decides to part with it after 2000 miles!
  14. cliveyp

Mintex Extreme Front Pads - LCR

Its more of a hum when braking hard, rather than a resonant vibration noise. Will still do the discs soon though.
  15. cliveyp

jack point cover wont re-attach

I couldn't get my driver side front one on a couple of weeks back.....it's now decorating the shelf in the shed!
  16. cliveyp

Refurbing Your Brembos: For Dummies

I've got to get of my arse and do mine, they really let the car down! As for the rears....i'll be painting mine red then laquering i think......some paint has chipped off mine.
  17. cliveyp

Stuck dust cap on tyre!

If you do manage to get it off, drop a bit of copper slip on the threads before you refit them, should help a bit. Had to do mine.....unfortunately someone has since been able to walk off with one of the rear ones....
  18. cliveyp

Mintex Extreme Front Pads - LCR

Got the Extremes on mine, from Awesome. Was told they were off the Focus RS too. Don't have any problems with them but do find them noisier than the standard pads......might be that i need new discs too though....
  19. cliveyp

Fuel leak advice pic.. Worth giving yours a check!

I'll be out in the car park before i leave work!
  20. cliveyp

Fitting your Blueflame.... ADVICE

Will be interesting to see if Stealth can eliminate the pulling on mine when they put the subframe back up when my exhaust adn ARB's go on!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.