Search results

1. Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

Interesting plan, I will contact them and see what they say
  2. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Doesn’t a payment holiday just mean once the term would be over I would have to effectively have to pay double for two months (if I needed a two month holiday) or whatever the cost of those two months are split over the full term?
  3. Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

You would think that naturally but it’s a personal contract hire
  4. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Hi all, Spoke to the lender today, apparently they will only transfer the lease if its to a limited company, unsure why baffles me as they wont get their money when I lose my job.. Guess there is some reason for it though.
  5. Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

Hi all, Spoke to the lender today, apparently they will only transfer the lease if its to a limited company, unsure why baffles me as they wont get their money when I lose my job.. Guess there is some reason for it though.
  6. Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

Ignore the German flag.. works wifi
  7. Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

hi, I don’t smoke, the colour is magnetic grey, I think the magnetic tech stopped and it changed to mag grey which is similar. There is no maintenance on the deal either I got this deal through a broker, and they are leasing options so isn’t a specific dealer it’s registered to. The lender is...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ok thanks for the info, I have posted there too.
  9. Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

Hi all, Basically going to be made redundant within the near future 1 or 2 months I've been told. I have a lease deal currently on the above car, magnetic grey, non lux, its £262pm for 10k miles PA, contract goes on till May 2021 so the car is only 5 months old nearly 6. I am not goign to be...
  10. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Ah I see, hopefully I can get some luck with this as i'm ****** if not.
  11. Transfer of contract - Lease question

How did you find someone if you dont mind me asking? And how easy is the process with the lender? Of course its different but was it any hassle and assume there was fee's associated with this
  12. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Its through ALD Automotive, broker was leasing options. I just read this and assumed its standard practice https://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk/guides/ask-nvc/transfer-of-contract-transferring-a-lease-vehicle-to-another-person
  13. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Hi, I would assume this would have to be done officially through the lender as an agreed process meaning they will take on the responsibility for the contract so any breaches to T&C's would be their problem not mine. Unfortunately it isnt through VWFS, I have contacted the lender so I will...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If anyone is interested in a 290 cupra magnetic grey.. This might be of interest to you.... Unsure if its against the rules of this forum, and apologies for this if it is, but basically going to be getting made redundant in the next month or two and that means I will not be able to continue the...
  15. Transfer of contract - Lease question

Hi all, Unsure if its against the rules of this forum, and apologies for this if it is, but basically going to be getting made redundant in the next month or two and that means I will not be able to continue the payments on my lease deal as mortgage payments will come first which are going to...
  16. Rattling inside interior when driving 19 cupra

I read a previous post something about the headrests being up, try put them down see if that works for yourself
  17. Rattling inside interior when driving 19 cupra

Dont believe so but I will test and get back to you
  18. Rattling inside interior when driving 19 cupra

Not too sure what it is, but anyone had any experience with this with their car? When driving is a weird rattling/vibration coming from the passenger side of the car, as if like an air vent is loose and is rattling against the plastic and its making an awful racket. Have to have music on...
  19. Insurance help

What was it coming up as on comparison sites? Who do you speak to just normal renewal people? or do they have like retentions type of customer service...
  20. Insurance help

Jeez, I would love to call them and ask them how they can justify charging me 4x price of someone I 'know' Completely get that there is determining factors.. But 4x is ludicrous
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.