Search results

1. Coolant leak

Thanks number 12. I'm stumped by this as the cars not done it recently (fingers crossed). I'll have a good root around at the weekend and see if theres any witnessmarks. Thanks again everyone - appreciate you guys taking the time to help.
  2. Coolant leak

Thanks gurps I'll try that.
  3. Coolant leak

Hi, thanks for the replies. Number 12 - nothing done recently. Gurpz94 - I've seen stuff like that, but wondered if there was a known easy fix issue. The garage I use want me to leave it for a day and see if it happens. I need the car for work though. The only other suggestion was to start, if...
  4. Coolant leak

Yeah but it takes a few weeks to do so.
  5. Coolant leak

Hi, My car is losing a small amount of coolant every couple of weeks. Has anyone experienced this and what was the fix? Car is a 2011 FR CR diesel. Thanks in advance
  6. Replacing lost remote key (Glasgow area)

Not sure if you got this fixed but I heard good things about central Scotland autolocksmiths.
  7. Electric mirrors

Thanks for that. I've done a check - no bulbs out and no error codes. Thanks again.
  8. Electric mirrors

Hi, Hoping someone can help.... My electric mirrors have recently developed a mind of their own. Sometimes they will fold of their own accord, other times they will randomly move - giving a great view of the ground or some other random angle. Dealer wants to take the car for investigation but...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise