Search results

1. bunziboy

Cupra ST MY19 coolant loss

The threat of asking for your money back puts you in a stronger position. The last thing a dealer wants to do is take the car back so they try to bribe you to accept it. My point is we accept poor quality control. We don’t have to we have laws to protect us. If they can’t be bothered to PDI a...
  2. bunziboy

You should have asked for your money back under the consumer rights act: The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you the right to ask for a full refund in the first 30 days after buying any product that proves to be faulty, including new and used cars. PDI checks certainly shouldn't mean fixing...
  3. bunziboy

Hi Lou, I didn't check the level when I got it. I'm not being funny but I assumed that one of the biggest car manufacturers that own brands like Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati would be the highest ISO levels and be able to fill a water bottle up correctly...
  4. bunziboy

Cheers. That’s reassuring to know. I’ll post back when the dealer has a look at it.
  5. bunziboy

I've had my MY19 Cupra ST since March and last night my coolant low warning came on. The level was just below the Min by about 1 cm. This morning the level had rose to the min line and the warning went. After a 40 mile run to work the level was below the min again but no warning. After a few...
  6. bunziboy

New Car paint protection

You can find some garages willing to fit them to diamond cut alloys. The problem is corrosion, I think. I'm sure there would be some protection for the rims you could apply to minimise any issues. The Rimblades I have don't look like they would give much protection as they are a soft PVC type...
  7. bunziboy

New Car paint protection

It depends how fastidious you are and if you have OCD with the car paintwork. It can be a lot of work maintaining the appearance of your car. I have a black Cupra ST. Got it in March and had it detailed (inc. paint correction) and ceramic coated (CQuartz UK). I use pre rinse, snowfoam and the...
  8. bunziboy

Interior protection

My mate did it. I’d probably mess it up. I’ll probably reapply it so I’ll ask him if he masked off the leather/vinyl parts or just wiped off the overspray
  9. bunziboy

Interior protection

I had mine done with Gtechniq Smart Fabric about two months ago, two teenage kids to deal with! So far so good but not had any spills to deal with. Just one thing, it's very smelly for a week or so. I had a single stage polish with Meguiars M205 Ultra Finishing Polish and C Quartz UK ceramic...
  10. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

Thanks mate, I think I just got a bit caught up in all the hype. I’ll see how it goes. I did get a great deal from my mate though. Maybe a good wax every few months would be a better alternative.
  11. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I’ve not put things across well in my post. Just to clarify; the car was fully decontaminated, machine polished and panel wiped pre ceramic application so there was nothing on the paint, under the ceramic. Is it the ceramic you wouldn’t bother with or the...
  12. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

So you wouldn’t use detailing spray if you use a ceramic topper like reload?
  13. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

Cheers Chris, I have some Autofinesse Finale Detail spray that I used before the ceramic was applied. It's nice and light and quick to apply.
  14. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

Cheers Chris, I know Maguire's ceramic can settle and produce poor results. it also goes on gloopy and looks like an emulsified mess as it's washed off. I chose the CQ 3.0 from reviews and the top up Reload is a spray on, buff off type of application.
  15. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

I just had my black Cupra ST ceramic coated with CarPro CQuartz UK 3.0. It had a full decon, de-tar, clay bar and two stage polish pre application. I have CarPro Reload as a top up every month. I attached a Whites Detailing video the other day about a well known spray on wash off ceramic booster...
  16. bunziboy

ST 4drive 300 exhaust

Cheers
  17. bunziboy

ST 4drive 300 exhaust

Can you tell from these?
  18. bunziboy

ST 4drive 300 exhaust

How can you check if you have MPI dual injection or direct injection?
  19. bunziboy

Leon Cupra 300 4drive 2019 fuel consumption and GPF?

You can tell by the gear indicator:
  20. bunziboy

Leon Cupra 300 4drive 2019 fuel consumption and GPF?

Stock but I did use cruise control in the 50mph road works
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members