Search results

1. bunziboy

Cupra ST MY19 coolant loss

I've had my MY19 Cupra ST since March and last night my coolant low warning came on. The level was just below the Min by about 1 cm. This morning the level had rose to the min line and the warning went. After a 40 mile run to work the level was below the min again but no warning. After a few...
  2. bunziboy

Ceramic maintenance

I just had my black Cupra ST ceramic coated with CarPro CQuartz UK 3.0. It had a full decon, de-tar, clay bar and two stage polish pre application. I have CarPro Reload as a top up every month. I attached a Whites Detailing video the other day about a well known spray on wash off ceramic booster...
  3. bunziboy

Keyring loop wanted

Can any dealers get hold of a keyring loop for me please? It’s still in the current accessories brochure but most dealers in my area only have the icon keyrings. The refs are: 6H1087011GBA or GBD
  4. bunziboy

Blackvue dash cam positioning advice

Has anyone fitted a Blackvue dash cam in their Leon? I’m getting one and any advice/photos showing the best place to fit it would be welcome. I’m just looking for the best place to locate the camera.
  5. bunziboy

North west member

hi new member from Cheshire. Just ordered a Cupra 300 ST for April delivery. Leasing it so any advice welcome.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members