Search results

1. Fuel filter

Does anyone know the intervals to change fuel filters in mk 3 leon? I have a 2016 1.4 fr that was in for a major service today and they didn’t change it which I thought was included. car has done 33k miles
  2. Speedometer lens

The plastic speedometer lens in my mk 3 fr is quite badly scratched. I’ve tried Meguiars plastx but it hasn’t really helped. Can anyone recommend any other products? Im guessing it will be an easy job for a dealer to replace if i decide to get a new one.
  3. Love but hate my car

If that makes sense? I’ve had my 16 plate leon 1.4 fr for 2 weeks now and although I love the engine and the way it drives there’s a few niggles that are annoying me: 1. Rattle from passenger door 2. Rattle from either under steering wheel or speedometer 3. Draught coming in from passenger...
  4. New 67 Plate Leon - Rattles!

I think the door handle is what’s causing the rattle in my leon. Where exactly did you put the rubber tabs?
  5. Window switch problem

I have a slight problem with my 2016 leon fr. I can’t open the passenger window from drivers side control. The switch is for that window is a bit loose so you can here it rattle if you drive over an uneven road. I can still close the passenger window with that switch it’s just the open that’s...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members