Search results

1. leon291155

Arm rest.

Try this,thanks to Adz87 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188193
  2. leon291155

Aerial hole!

Me too,go for s2000 aerial its much better
  3. leon291155

Arm rest.

Yes,it fits perfectly i have one in my leon ..do a search you will find tons of threads about golf 4 arm rest
  4. leon291155

My beast

Go for S3 OEM leather seats, it will be great but try to take off the fuel cap it will be better without it,other than that best(car,colour) ;)
  5. leon291155

These wheels on a LCR?

Same here ... :rolleyes:
  6. leon291155

These wheels on a LCR?

In my opinion the LCR wheels are better than these!! everyone has his own taste :)
  7. leon291155

Any pics of your stereo?

thats really great..from where i can get the double din bezel (frame) mounting kit..and how much??
  8. leon291155

My Cupra R GT2871 project

Great work mate !! but i want to ask about the speedo(the dis) driver info. system and the white dials??what did exactly you used to make it fit and work and if you have more pics of it plz post them
  9. leon291155

Audi A3 cluster on Leon mk1?

Yes af1 , you can do it and its a piece of cake if you have the on board computer,its just plug and play ,but you will need 2 clusters one from audi a3 and one from golf mk4 as far as i know because the golf one wont fit in perfectly so you need the plastic part from the a3 and the rest from the...
  10. leon291155

But i like the R32 more , i think the white dials and red pointers are better than the blue one of the normal mk4 its match better with red interiors of the leon,but in my case the problem is my car is automatic transmission so i need (P R N D 123) symbols and i think all the R32s are manual...
  11. leon291155

Its not must to be R32 to get the full display screen (fis) there are golf clusters with fis like this one and btw those are fitted in leons
  12. leon291155

Great shav,do you have a trip computer in your car??MFA because i have some news,the mk4 cluster is so easy to fit just the cluster and its plug and play but the audi one has 3 connectors but the golf has 2 like the leon,i dont have on board computer so iam gonna get the 2 buttons stalk and the...
  13. leon291155

Yup! awesome isnt it!
  14. leon291155

I saw them on another forums this is a golf mk4 full fis fitted in Leon and this the R32 but these thread on the other forums was .. maybe 2 years ago so i cant reach any of them and if you want the forums i can give you the links
  15. leon291155

Nup mate but iam still searching , but i saw alot of guys fitted GOLF MK4 and R32 clusters in their leon and the full fis is working perfectly but iam still searching if you can get any news plz inform me and if i get i will tell you as fast as i can Hey foxy you are the only one here who fitted...
  16. leon291155

Centre vent

there are a wires come out of the vent,they come with their wires??
  17. leon291155

Centre vent

I just need the illuminated part or the whole air vent??and where can i connect the wires?
  18. leon291155

Centre vent

Hey Mds do you know any one in the forum did it? so i can ask for details
  19. leon291155

Centre vent

Is it easy to fit illuminated A3 air vent??i saw some guys did it but i cant reach them??
  20. leon291155

F I S in leon?!

whats your trip compter look like??is it a factory fitted or retro fitted?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.