Search results

1. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Very nice!!!! Where did you get it from? Link if you have one please :)
  2. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Ahhh good to hear, well other than the horribly long days. iv been looking at this from Awesome GTI https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-car/audi/a3-8l/ecs-tuning-ultimate-timing-belt-kit-1-8t-150-180-225/ Thoughts?
  3. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Hi all, Hope everyone is doing ok with the lockdowns across the country etc. I'm planning a cam belt and water pump change on the LCR in preparation for next year's race days etc Iv been looking at the gates racing belt but thought id ask around and see if anyone had any advise on high...
  4. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Hi all, Does anyone have this guys details or can put me in touch with him in anyway as id like to try and get a baffled sump from him. I had a look on Facebook but there are quite a few oliver beaumonts haha Thanks :)
  5. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Ok brilliant, thanks ill have a look :)
  6. Bigford11

LCR track car build

I want to change the timing belt on the LCR just for piece of mind really, i want to try and get a higher quality one or ever a race one (dont even know if these exist to be honest) Just something abit more heavy duty if that makes sense. anyone got any ideas or know of a good place to look?
  7. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Awesome, thanks guys i defiantly take a look at 7zap :)
  8. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Hi all, Bit of a random one, i have removed all the AC and heating matrix from the car and would like to take the AC pump off aswell. However the AC pump is controlled by the alternator belt, does anyone know if you can get hold of an alternator belt that is shorter for the LCR so to bypass...
  9. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Sup people, Hope everyone is doing ok with the whole pandemic situation. Been abit quiet on here as uni got a bit crazy, spent the last few week doing bits to the car and refurbishing a trailer that we bought. The guy that I'm doing the build with has recently started a YouTube channel which...
  10. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Ok brilliant, thanks mate Last thing i need to consider is upgrading the injectors some people are saying Bosch 550cc but i cant seem to find any which will fit the OEM fuel rail and others are saying the Bosch 610cc which i can find once that fit (with adapters) Is this a mod you have done...
  11. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Brilliant, thanks mate, big help with all the info. Another question (sorry) Did you get a Stage 1 or Stage 2 map from AmD? also what power and torque did you get from it? Thanks mate
  12. Bigford11

LCR track car build

No probs :) and brilliant thanks for the help with this. Ill give them a call and get to the bottom of it. Also looking at Dogbone Mounts been looking at this https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/ecs-tuning/ecs-ultimate-torque-link-dogbone-mount-kit/ thoughts? Also on remapping side of...
  13. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Thanks :) unfortunately not didn’t come with anything so had to design the piping and connectors etc myself, got all the piping etc from Auto Silicone Hoses (http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/) They were great, really helpful especially on the phone. ok brilliant, thanks I had a look on...
  14. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Hi all, been painfully busy at work of late hence the lack of updates and delays in the build. Ended up getting a 2nd hand fmic got it for a real good price and it’s oversized. Had to modify the bumper a fair bit to fit it in etc but happy with the end product :) Going to be upgrading my fuel...
  15. Bigford11

LCR Mk1 seats full set in very good condition

hi mate, all are in real good condition, I’m in Chingford area, where abouts are you? no rips, to be honest they in a really good condition, only selling as they have been replaced by racing bucket seats due the the car being striped out for racing. fee free to DM me and we can exchange...
  16. Bigford11

LCR Mk1 seats full set in very good condition

Hi mate, Was looking for £200/£250 but open to offers so let me know what you’d be happy to pay. Thanks
  17. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Thought it was wrong haha, nearly got caught out there haha, thanks for your help with this :)
  18. Bigford11

LCR track car build

You cant go wrong with airtech to be honest, depending on price i may be interested :) let me know when you get some details
  19. Bigford11

LCR track car build

looking like im an idiot haha I dont think this one that im looking at is going to fit, correct me if im wrong but the one im looking at (pic attached) has two exits both of the left side where as the LCR one have one on the bottom left and one on the bottom right, thoughts?
  20. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Ok wicked thanks guys, can you still get hold of the Adjusted crash bar? if not how much work is involved in cutting the OEM one? Also price wise im not to sure atm hopfully £150/£200? i felt like that was a good price but it all depends on how much wokr there is or how much the replacement...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.