Search results

1. Bigford11

Heated front windscreen

Hi all, does anyone know if they ever done a heated front screen? Also if they didnt is there any aftermarket or non OEM versions you can buy? Thanks
  2. Bigford11

Race day - keeping front screen clear and not misty

Hi all, so I'm hopping to get the final bits done to get out racing once more this year but have just thought i dont have any heater or fan in the car (due to the strip out) Any advise on what can be used? Ill probs get some rain x etc But was thinking is it worth getting a dash heater or...
  3. Bigford11

LCR Mk1 seats full set in very good condition

Hi all, Recently striped out the LCR MK1 for track use. Selling the full set of LCR MK1 seats, they are in great condition see photos (ignore the teddy haha) :) Open to sensible offers I have a bunch of internal parts whcih have been revolved and other parts etc some have already sold some i...
  4. Bigford11

Freshly painted wheels and when to refit tires

Hi all, So i spent all weekend paint the LCR OEM rims and my next thing to do is get the tires refitted, however iv spoken to my local tire place and they said that i should wait 2/3 weeks before refitting the tires to allow the paint to completely dry however on all the instruction on the...
  5. Bigford11

LCR track car - wheel painting

Hi all, So iv spent the last month stripping back the stock LCR wheel back to be painted etc, but i still cant decide on what color to go with for them. Check our my main thread at the bottom for some photos and advise and ideas are always welcome :) I was thinking Kawasaki Lime Green or...
  6. Bigford11

LCR aftermarket ECU's

Don't know much about them to be honest. Looking or some advise on which are best for the money, explanations on the benefits and what can be done with them. I know a little bit about them but would like some more info so i can really get my head around them :) Thanks
  7. Bigford11

LCR track car build

Been speaking to a bunch of people on here and getting loads of help and i cant thank those guys enough. So i thought i'd start a thread for our LCR and its progress. Bought a LCR 2003 AMK with a mate of mine (Eroll) a few months back and we are going through the process of transforming it...
  8. Bigford11

Cadwell Park - First track day (10th May)

Hi guys, Im off to Cadwell Park in a couple of week for my first track day (Cant wait) Iv spoken to a couple of people who have given me some advise on do and donts, what tracks like etc. But any other advise would would really be appreciated. Also if anyone else is gonna be down there on...
  9. Bigford11

ROLL CAGES - Help haha

Hi people, I'm in the process of converting my Leon Curpa R Mk1 into a track car. Iv been looking at roll cages and what options are out there, but there dosnt seem to be much unless I'm just not finding them. Thoughts on a used roll cage??? (any advise where i can get one?) Or Advise on...
  10. Bigford11

Cupra R 03 Decat advise please :)

Hi all, Looking at replacing the exhaust system on the Leon. Not to sure if to go with cat-back or de-cat, thoughts? Also i'm a little lost in if i have one or two cats to deal with (Sorry if this is a dumb questions) iv had a look around online but cant find the answers i want haha...
  11. Bigford11

Need help fitting Sparco sprint seats

Hi people, I need of some help/advise. Bought some Sparco seats to replace the front seats, they came with mount similar to these: Do i need anything else to fit them as i cant seem to figure out how to fit them with just the above. Thanks James
  12. Bigford11

Replaced my steering standard wheel with a momo - ABS & ESP problems

Hi all, Needing some help, I have replaced my original steering wheel with a momo steering wheel, of course used a Boss kit. Had to remove a little bit of plastics once the original was removed due to the size of the boss kit. The airbag light is constantly illuminated (expected) All seemed...