Search results

1. Cupra Formentor boot liner and bumper protector

I have seen some boot liners that have a flap that folds out over the bumper to protect it which would be useful when the dog jumps in and out of the car.
  2. Cupra Formentor boot liner and bumper protector

Can anyone recommend a decent boot liner with bumper protector for a Cupra Formentor? I’m getting a German Shepherd puppy in a few weeks so need to get a boot liner.
  3. Arona Boot liner and bumper protector

Can anyone recommend a decent Seat Arona boot liner with bumper protector? I’m getting a German Shepherd puppy in a few weeks so need to get a boot liner.
  4. engine cover

If you double tap the cold and hot heater controls under the infotainment screen it will turn on your heated seats. You can turn off lane assist by pressing the button on the end of the indicator stork and pressing ok on the steering wheel. Welcome to the tribe.
  5. CarPlay Google maps/Waze screen goes blurry

Am I better requesting 0837 when my car goes in on Thursday then? The other issue my car has is the lack of volume from the Beats sound system as even on full volume you can talk to your passenger without raising your voice.
  6. Choice of Tyres

I would say the ride is very slightly harder but can be tuned out by making the suspension 1 notch softer, there has been no noticeable difference in road noise or fuel consumption. The biggest difference I noticed is front end grip, the car just feels so much better when turning both in the dry...
  7. Choice of Tyres

I had Pilot Sport 5 tyres fitted just before Christmas to my VZ2 310 just before Christmas and find them far better, the car is more pointy and eager to turn in to a corner compared to the Bridgestone 005’s.
  8. CarPlay Google maps/Waze screen goes blurry

My car is booked in with a master technician on the 19th January to have a software update and this problem looked at so I will report back on the outcome.
  9. Replacement tyres at what mileage

I’m happy to say that the Michelin Pilot Sport 5 tyres feel great, the car feels more pointy and wants to change direction quicker. Road noise seems the same and the ride is very slightly harder so I’m really happy and glad I choose these tyres.
  10. Low volume/sound

Thanks for your help, I will see what the garage says when they do the software update on the 19th January.
  11. Low volume/sound

It’s on software version 0809 but until recently worked fine.
  12. Low volume/sound

Has anyone noticed that the volume has changed? I think that an over air update must have change the sound settings as I noticed that the graphic equaliser had reset and also I have to turn the volume higher than I used to, I can now turn the volume upto maximum and still talk to my partner...
  13. Replacement tyres at what mileage

We do have snow at the moment but it will all be melted by Monday as the temperature will be back in double figures.
  14. Replacement tyres at what mileage

I have just ordered a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 5 tyres as I got a puncture yesterday and all 4 tyres are 3mm or less from Costco for £613.56 inc vat fitted. Hopefully they will be delivered on Monday so I can get them fitted 🤞
  15. CarPlay Google maps/Waze screen goes blurry

I checked the software version and it is still on 0809. Do you think the latest software version will fix the blurry screen issue and if so will I need to take the car to a dealership to do the update or can it be done over the air?
  16. CarPlay Google maps/Waze screen goes blurry

Thanks Tell, an interesting read. My only issue with it is that I also have a Cupra Formentor running software version 1898 and CarPlay works perfectly with it. So I get the random blurry screen driving my Arona sometimes after 30 sec and sometimes after 30 minutes (it seems to depend on...
  17. CarPlay Google maps/Waze screen goes blurry

I have an April 2022 1.5tsi Arona FR Sport that a few weeks ago developed an issue while using Google Maps that makes the screen go blurr, sometimes after a few seconds, sometimes it takes 10-15 minutes. When it happens the screen is very unresponsive and takes a good 10-15 seconds to respond...
  18. Replacement tyres at what mileage

Hi, now you have had the Michelin Pilot Sport 5 tyres for a while would you recommend them and how do they compare to the original tyres? I have a VZ2 310 with 16,000 miles so will need to replace all 4 tyres soon as they are all down to 3mm tread.
  19. Will there be a sporty all wheel drive version of the Cupra Born?

VW have said there will be an id3 gtx model with 4wheel drive next year so hopefully the Cupra Born will follow suit.
  20. Will there be a sporty all wheel drive version of the Cupra Born?

Has there been any mention of a more powerful Cupra Born yet to match the id4 gtx?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise