Search results

1. Cupra Formentor boot liner and bumper protector

Can anyone recommend a decent boot liner with bumper protector for a Cupra Formentor? I’m getting a German Shepherd puppy in a few weeks so need to get a boot liner.
  2. Arona Boot liner and bumper protector

Can anyone recommend a decent Seat Arona boot liner with bumper protector? I’m getting a German Shepherd puppy in a few weeks so need to get a boot liner.
  3. Low volume/sound

Has anyone noticed that the volume has changed? I think that an over air update must have change the sound settings as I noticed that the graphic equaliser had reset and also I have to turn the volume higher than I used to, I can now turn the volume upto maximum and still talk to my partner...
  4. CarPlay Google maps/Waze screen goes blurry

I have an April 2022 1.5tsi Arona FR Sport that a few weeks ago developed an issue while using Google Maps that makes the screen go blurr, sometimes after a few seconds, sometimes it takes 10-15 minutes. When it happens the screen is very unresponsive and takes a good 10-15 seconds to respond...
  5. Will there be a sporty all wheel drive version of the Cupra Born?

Has there been any mention of a more powerful Cupra Born yet to match the id4 gtx?
  6. Latest software update is now 1898

After still having problems with the 1896 software update a couple of weeks ago the Seat garage that did the update has just had my car for a couple of days and updated the software to 1898. The master technician said it was released last week. On my 45 mile journey home I’m pleased to say the...
  7. Can the infotainment voice back to a female voice once the software has been updated to 1896?

I had the software updated from 1790 to 1896 yesterday and my partner said she preferred the female voice. Can it be changed back and if so how?
  8. 2022 Arona FR Sport 1.5 DSG front parking sensors and reversing camera fitted

I have finally had the front parking sensors and reversing camera fitted and they work great. The camera is far better than the camera on the 2019 Ibiza Xcelence Lux that I had before so very happy. The installer even added a sports dial for the digital instruments.
  9. Built in satellite navigation position problem 2022 year model

Has anyone had any issues with the built in navigation system losing the cars position and which direction it is traveling? I was 125 miles from home yesterday in Norfolk so needed to use navigation to get home. My default navigation is Google maps so before I got in my 2022 Arona FR Sport I set...
  10. Satellite Navigation loss of position problem

Has anyone had any issues with the built in navigation system losing the cars position and which direction it is traveling? I was 125 miles from home yesterday in Norfolk so needed to use navigation to get home. My default navigation is Google maps so before I got in my 2022 Arona FR Sport I set...
  11. MIB 3 infotainment issues

Has anyone with the new facelifted Arona had any issues with the infotainment system? When I picked my new Arona FR Sport up on the 9th April and connected my iPhone 8 and tried to use Car Play for maps and music via Spotify I had no sound so asked the dealer if there was anything wrong with it...
  12. Parking sensor button

Hi, Can anyone that has a new facelifted Arona FR Sport tell me whether there is a button next to the gear shift lever that turns the parking sensors on and off?
  13. Auto trader long term test report

I’ve just watched this long test of the VZ2 310ps 👍
  14. Encoding travel assist on Arona FR Sport

I have been reading the latest manual for the Arona and read that travel assist uses the acc and lane assist. Does anyone know whether it is possible to encode the travel assist function on a 2022 Arona FR Sport? I have optioned the safety and driving pack XL that includes acc and lane keeping...
  15. Facelifted Arona FR seat belts

Has anyone got a facelifted Arona FR yet? If you have can you let me know whether the front seatbelts are red and black in the UK? The picture in the configurator shows red and black seat belts but also shows an armrest so I’m not sure.
  16. Build date

How long do you have to wait before you get a build date from placing an order? I ordered my Arona on the 23rd November but still don’t have even an estimated build date. All I was told when ordering the car is that the expected delivery date was 16-18 weeks which would mean the car is due...
  17. Transferring extended warranty

Hi everyone, Has anyone been able to transfer an extended warranty from one car to another? I have Seat Ibiza Xcelence Lux that was brought new in March 2019 and I extended the warranty brought through the dealer when I ordered the car but have now decided to get an Arona FR Sport with a 1.5...
  18. Launch control Arona 1.5 DSG

Does anyone know whether the Arona FR Sport 1.5 DSG has a launch control function? I have read that other VW group cars with this engine and gearbox combination does. Also how do most of you pull away from traflic lights and roundabouts?
  19. Arona FR Sport 1.5tsi DSG ordered

HI, I’ve ordered an Arona FR Sport 1.5tsi DSG to replace my Ibiza Xcelence Lux 115ps 1.0tsi manual as my partner loves my VZ2 Formentor and prefers driving an automatic car now she is used to it. I went for the 1.5tsi DSG as I thought the 110ps 1.0tsi would feel to sluggish. Has anyone got the...
  20. Blank screen when reverse is selected and no parking sensors either

Has anyone else had an issue with the screen going blank/black when selecting reverse gear? This has just started to happen today and to make things worse the parking sensors also stopped working at the same time. It seems that once reverse has been selected the only way to get the screen to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.