Search results

1. 288mm to 312mm brake upgrade

When I did mine from 288 to 312mm I only needed discs and calliper carriers I used original callipers.
  2. Remap Companies In The South

I think so mine went from a 152hp to 178hp and it pulls through a lot more of the Rev range. It doesn’t run out of puff so easily like it use to.
  3. Remap Companies In The South

I have had 2 AmD remaps done now my most recent is my Leon FR 1.4 tsi. They are very helpful and knowledgeable would highly recommend.
  4. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

I just used a hair dryer to heat the badge n then prised it off slowly using fingers. Once it’s off I washed polished the area and used a soft cutting polish to get any residue glue off.
  5. On the prowl for a Leon Mk3

i have a 1.4 act 150ps which had a simple remap by AmD and mine is now 180ps which is the sane power as the 1.8. I love my 1.4 and after 10,000 miles i havent found any fault with power delivery or punch. Hope this helps you choose the right car.
  6. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

Yer my ocd liked it was centred but I just don’t like the look in general. Thing is if I didn’t have the AMD badge I wouldn’t have done it as it wouldn’t have balanced. As it’s been said it’s all personal taste when it comes to mods on cars.
  7. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

I just prefer the appearance of less badges and I’ve never been a massive fan of the badge under the S and even VW are starting to do it now.
  8. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

Because I have the AMD one on the other side it balances for me.
  9. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

Took the Leon badge off the back my mrk3 today and I must say I’m pleased how it looks.
  10. Had remap done

yer it feels so much sharper and more responsive.
  11. Had remap done

no its not a dsg its manual i prefer a manual tbh lol
  12. Had remap done

Evening Had my 2016 leon fr 1.4 act 150 mapped @ amd at the weekend. Was really pleased with the result. After the map the figures i was given for my car were. 177.8 bhp 325.2 nm of torque. For a little 1.4 it now goes really well and so far i cant see much of a drop in the MPG. I would...
  13. 2016 Leon fr 1.4

i would also love to know how the ACT works after a remap as im considering one but dubious with ACT. I know these engines are tough and strong. Ive been quoted that my 150bhp will go to roughly 185bhp.
  14. leon fr rear number plate panel painting

Im thinking because i have a gloss black front splitter that i want that panel gloss black too. Does anyone know easy or hard that panel is to remove and has anyone attempted this before. Any help will be gratefully received.
  15. Leon fr 2016 rear diffuser

Evening all Does anyone know if a leon cupra st rear diffuser will bolt onto my 2016 Leon Fr St. I have a single exit exhaust which i think may be a stumbling block. Thank you
  16. Which engine 1.4 or 1.5

Hi I have a 2016 Leon ST FR 1.4TSI which has ACT i love the engine and on my 23 mile commute i average 53mpg and over my tank i average 48mpg inc town driving. I highly recommend the 1.4 !!!!
  17. Done the brake upgrade now

I certainly don’t get any fade and it starts to bite a lot earlier. I think it feels very different to be honest.
  18. Done the brake upgrade now

Both sides need replacing as they hold the Caliper higher to allow bigger diameter. When I held the 2 side by side they are very different.
  19. Done the brake upgrade now

Front discs 5Q0 615 301 F Carriers 8V0 615 125 A + 8V0 615 126 A. All the callipers pads etc are direct swap so nice and simple.
  20. Done the brake upgrade now

Done the brake upgrade this morning nice quick and simple.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise