Search results

1. Debadged the back of my Leon Fr

Took the Leon badge off the back my mrk3 today and I must say I’m pleased how it looks.
  2. Had remap done

Evening Had my 2016 leon fr 1.4 act 150 mapped @ amd at the weekend. Was really pleased with the result. After the map the figures i was given for my car were. 177.8 bhp 325.2 nm of torque. For a little 1.4 it now goes really well and so far i cant see much of a drop in the MPG. I would...
  3. leon fr rear number plate panel painting

Im thinking because i have a gloss black front splitter that i want that panel gloss black too. Does anyone know easy or hard that panel is to remove and has anyone attempted this before. Any help will be gratefully received.
  4. Leon fr 2016 rear diffuser

Evening all Does anyone know if a leon cupra st rear diffuser will bolt onto my 2016 Leon Fr St. I have a single exit exhaust which i think may be a stumbling block. Thank you
  5. Done the brake upgrade now

Evening I’ve been looking online and seeing if I can find my exact answers. I have a 2016 1.4 tsi with 288mm front discs Am I correct in thinking I need to change calliper carriers only and that the original Callipers are the same as the 312mm ones ? I luckily work in a main dealer so if I...
  6. Coding help please

Is anyone near Chelmsford Essex who could possibly do a few coding bits for me for beer money ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise