Search results

1. bgb

Cupra Ateca VZ3 Boot

My model is a VZ1 and there isn't any space for the spare, lift the carpet and its flat. Maybe same on VZ3?
  2. bgb

Cupra Customer Service.

I keep forgetting about Cupra Care - My question I've been meaning to ask is, does anyone know if this applies to a Leased vehicle? Direct through VWFS/Cupra (SEAT)?
  3. bgb

Bridgstone vs Goodyear vs Michelin

Changed all four Conti's on my '19 Leon Cupra to Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 and was blown away by the difference. Handling, noise and like you say crashing over bumps was all vastly superior. My new Cupra Ateca is on Bridgestone's which I feel are a bit muted - I'll wait for Costco to run...
  4. bgb

Buying leased car

Probably due to the used car market sky rocketing - my old Golf GTD is currently 4k more than when I sold it 3 years ago according to WeBuy type people. Have you called the finance house instead, or are ALD your funder? Leasing Options said wasn't really an option, LeasePlan said it was (funder).
  5. bgb

Review between MY19 Leon Cupra & MY21 Cupra Ateca

In my view, the Ateca Cupra is far better than the Formentor, especially on UK spec.. No buttons, these were found to only be contained on the VZ3 which I guess is to add something else to the 'full sport' version. One thing I would like form that package but not for the price is the Brembo's...
  6. bgb

Interesting, I knew of Audi's magnetic ride but never dug into SEAT's technology.
  7. bgb

That's good to know, maybe the DCC on the Ateca is better? More space to hide the workings or longer travel allowed?
  8. bgb

I think I was always going to be happy, it was probably mainly due to the perceived speed/handling compared to my Leon! That's all gone away now the car has loosened up. You really do, although if you've used it in the Golf R I can imagine it being the same - it amazes me such a lump can move...
  9. bgb

Cupra Ateca 2021 Key

I have read that before - My car was a lease (direct through SEAT) so maybe doesn't apply to me? I may call CS to see..
  10. bgb

So, I've meant to write this for a while, as I know for a few Leon/Leon Cupra owners one of the next jumps is 'up' a size to an Ateca. Quick touch on the Leon Cupra; After 17k miles, the car was a rocket, loud and so responsive - I was actually quite sad to see it go (the downside to a lease...
  11. bgb

Cupra Ateca 2021 Key

It has the 'Cupra' logo on, about it! I ordered a metal bottom for mine when I had the Leon Cupra - just to add weight and a 'premium' look. They did give a free snazzy Cupra logo keychain to go with it though. the part is as this - Genuine VW Golf Mk7 Chrome Key Top Kit BRAND NEW
  12. bgb

CUPRA Ateca best finance deals PCP & PCH offers thread

Red line means i couldn't find a match for that 'option' appearing in the list before it, yellow is either a 'addition' or enhancement of the one before, eg. ACC over Cruise
  13. bgb

V1 is exact same as the standard apart from heated steering wheel according to online. Still has bucket seats etc. V2 is what I’d call more ‘tech loaded’ and V3 you are paying a huge premium for wheels and Brembo. V2/3 also have blue bucket seats instead. Of course these online configurations...
  14. bgb

Added to the below doc which hopefully should show you all differences between pre-V models, and the new 'V' model options. ( I used this comparing models previously as website didn't have 'In addition to feature)
  15. bgb

wow would you look at that... I need to compare what i ordered to these new V1/2/3...hoping i dont get shafted with this 'new' kit level system..
  16. bgb

You'd think so.. Even the standard Leon is over £200 on comparative deals that a friend is now paying £170 for with no upfront..
  17. bgb

My understanding there is only one other pack for the Ateca Cupra - contains the speakers and brakes plus ACC This pushes you into the madness tax bracket though..
  18. bgb

Usually the LeaseCo will have offers on certain lengths of contract, you may get a a good deal on say 48 months (a definite no go on PCH) compared to 24 month on same terms/deal as an incentive to get you to spend more. Ideally you want 24/36 month as you should avoid second service and MOT (if...
  19. bgb

you got a good deal if only £1164 upfront and over 2 years. current climate made offers hard to come by when my Leon Cupra goes back April - when looking before settling on the Leon previously, roughly 360 was cheapest I could find in 2018 for the ateca cupra, so not too phased by £388
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.