Search results

1. No snap, crackle and pops anymore?!

My 2019 does make some pops and bangs, get it hot and take it to a multi story car park! GPF filter kills a lot of the fun but there is mods you can do the exhaust to help that issue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Potential Leon Cupra Owner - Surrey, UK

Welcome to the forum, I have a 290 hatch and it’s a great car. However, it is leased and when it goes back I will he buying a 300 ST. It’s a very capable car and not many people know how quick they can be, the 4Drive system on the ST would make it even more useable on the road. 22.5k is a great...
  3. Mystery blue 290's with copper badges

Got mine in the same colour. It’s gorgeous Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. New 2019 Cupra 290

Mystery blue looks brill when it’s clean, but then again, I would be a bit biased Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Whats fuel economy like in your new Copras?

I noticed the same on ours, but starting to creep up now. Should get around 30mpg if you haven’t got a lead foot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. New owner - Shropshire - 2019 Cupra 290

Hi all We received our new Cupra earlier this month, first hot hatch and already have the bug. Have to say that I’m very impressed with the car and great value for money compared to the equivalents Attached a cheeky picture after it’s first quick wash at the weekend Sent from my...