Search results

1. Cupra MK4 owners - thoughts and observations after living with the car for a while

Interestingly I also get the rubbing/scraping noise at near full lock. One of my main annoyances is the height of the full beams. It seems so much lower than any other LED headlight I've seen. Not great for spirited country road driving as I found out last night. Not sure if it's to do with...
  2. Infotainment shortcuts

Just stumbled across the shortcuts for Start/stop, Park assist, driving modes and ESC when the screen is turned off. Such a shame the Leon doesn't have these options on a button on the steering wheel or as an option when the infotainment screen is switched on, but great to use when expecting...
  3. Reading lights front

So I've just had another try whilst driving and neither the drivers or passenger, including rear, lights turn on. I thought this may be due to the auto lights not being on, but it doesn't change when I manual turned the dipped beam on. Definitely a glitch somewhere. My car's only 1 month old...
  4. Reading lights front

Mine are also glitchy and definitely don't work for the first 30 odd seconds after turning the car on. After which they work fine and provide the audible bong when touched.
  5. Cupra Leon build

I had the joy of being greeted by my new car this morning. Before the old one goes back I thought I'd share a couple of side by side comparisons. Prior to getting the 300 I knew I preferred the rear, but still wasn't sold on the front. Seeing them side by side confirms how improved the styling...
  6. Cupra Leon build

Finally had the confirmation that my Cupra 300 VZ2 is due for delivery on the 16th. Can't wait for an early Christmas present! I'm very intrigued to see how it compares to my current Cupra 290. Pictures to follow when it turns up. Hopefully I'll have enough time to get some side by side...
  7. Lack of service / maintenance book

Thanks for the replies. That's put my mind at rest. I've already checked with the lease company and they said as long as the parts are seat approved it's fine to service anywhere else. Pretty much just means upgrading the oil when taking it to either kwikfit/Halfords etc. Works out about...
  8. Lack of service / maintenance book

Afternoon all, My Cupra (registered Jan 19) has just pinged for an oil change. I went hunting for the service /maintenance book but couldn't find it in the wallet that came with the car. As the car is leased I had a look at Arval's fees and looks like they charge £100 for a lost service book. I...
  9. OBDeleven modifications

I have carista and have added two additional ambient light colours (green and purple) which are now options on the system. It allows me to select the colour but it only changes the outline colours on the digital dash and central screen. The ambient lights in the doors remain the same colour as...
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yes its nardo grey. Absolutely stunning on an RS. Similar to the new "Crayon" colour on the new 911. I was lucky enough to drive it when he first got it but it only had 100 miles on it so took it easy. Need to get hold of the key again now its run in.
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Not today but yesterday spent the day at the Thames with family including my dad's gorgeous RS3. Obsessed with this car! The Cupra is quick but this is a different level and that 5 pot sound is stunning.
  12. Cupra Colours

I love my mystery blue but if that isn't an option I definitely think the grey looks lovely!
  13. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Its very simple just line it up and press. They are cut to size. To be honest I've done so many on cars over the years I've got used to it.
  14. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I received the bronze Cupra lettering overlays and have to say I like them a lot.
  15. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Turned up at Tesco today and had to park next to the Grey 290 Cupra. Lovely looking car but glad I choose mystery blue
  16. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Has anyone put over lays on the Cupra lettering on the rear yet? More specifically a mystery blue car?
  17. MY19 Rear Cupra Flag

I like it,b think sticking to one colour would look best and wouldn't look as aftermarket.
  18. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Gave these two a clean earlier
  19. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I had an interesting trip to a "closed" road yesterday in my 2019 Cupra 290 along with a friend and his 2015 BMW M235i stage one kicking out 395hp. His is manual so we did runs in third gear with mine in sport. 50-100 odd, 60-100odd and 70-100odd. In each I was neck and neck with him until...
  20. Speed camera info

I must have done something wrong. I tried downloading all the Zip files he added to the forum but it wouldn't find them once in the car.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.