Search results

1. Sub Woofer

What style of music are you listening to generally?
  2. Sub Woofer

My bass is set on flat and the speakers vibrate in the doors. How the hell don't yours? Plus surly they distort?
  3. Sub Woofer

Guys I'm hitting a brick wall Loving my 2019 FR Sport 115 apart from one thing. I'm struggling enjoy music due to poor bass. I don't even want a massive boom box, I just want to improve the sound quality and can't. Been to see a car audio supplier and fitter with a view to potentially fitting...
  4. SD Card (Music)

Anyone here got a bigger capacity then 64GB? Had any issues at all? Thinking of getting a bigger one
  5. Removing front grill

Was more than enough, did 7 coats on the chrome and front badge. Still QTR of a can left
  6. Removing front grill

Mate how much plastidip did you use on this? I've got about 3 quarters of a can, just wondering if that's enough
  7. Ibiza FR Sport 115, a step backwards

I moved from an Ibiza connect 1.2 90psi to an Ibiza fr sport 1.0 115 At some points you deffo do need more revs, however in most situations you don't and you certainly feel the extra tourqe and hp. Example, in the 1.2 I could easily take junctions in 2nd at very low speed and revs no issues...
  8. New Ibiza ordered!

The only issues I had was with the dealership after a string of issues Poor updates, wrong updates, telling me the spoiler had arrived but 3 weeks later telling me it hadn't after the car arrived, forgetting to gap insurance on my financials All got sorted in the end but shouldn't have been that...
  9. New Ibiza ordered!

Collected on the 25th
  10. New Ibiza ordered!

Added more info... FR SPORT 115 NEVADA WHITE ORDERED JAN 28TH BUILD WEEK 12 DOCKED IN UK DATE 10/04 ESTIMATED COLLECTION WEEK 17 ESTIMATED COLLECTION DATE 23/04
  11. New Ibiza ordered!

See my post above yours
  12. New Ibiza ordered!

ORDERED JAN 28TH BUILD WEEK 12 DOCKED IN UK DATE 10/04 ESTIMATED COLLECTION WEEK 17 ESTIMATED COLLECTION DATE 23/04
  13. New Ibiza ordered!

My FR Sport 115 docked in Grimsby last night Now hurry up over to West Yorkshire :)
  14. New Ibiza ordered!

Seriously, that looks so different to my current Nevada white???? The 6f I have on order is also Nevada White
  15. Tracking New Car From Factory

Received a notification AQUARIUS ACE changed the reported Destination From: SETUBAL,PORTUGAL To: SHEERNESS,U.K with ETA: 2019-04-09 02:00 UTC Guessing this must be heading for Grimsby after Sheerness then
  16. Tracking New Car From Factory

Cheers, that's more then they told me today
  17. Tracking New Car From Factory

I believe that to be the case, Grimsby would make sense geographicly as I'm in West Yorkshire
  18. Tracking New Car From Factory

Thanks for the info Guess it also depends on how quick the dealership submit the order too? What was yours out of interest? Mines manual, Nevada White This time freedom ace by the way should be heading for Grimsby
  19. Tracking New Car From Factory

Ordered my FR Sport 115 28th Jan It apparently left the factory 22nd March and I'm told it's on a ship (Aquarius Ace) On trying to track that ship is says It left Barcelona April 3rd and arrived at Setubal April 5th... It's now moored there. No other port calls listed on marrine traffic app...
  20. New Ibiza ordered!

I have a Nevada whit White 6J now and I'm currently waiting for a Nevada White 6F to be delivered