Search results

1. Nickyzf

Zaustworx res delete pipe

Used for only 1000 miles, noise too bad for an old man like me! Came off my 2017 cupra 290. Bargain price £45.
  2. Nickyzf

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

So is mine!.... maybe I’m getting old
  3. Nickyzf

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

Got mine done about a month ago... wish I didn’t, drone at 80+ pain in backside, it does pop in cupra mode but irritating in other modes!
  4. Nickyzf

Res Delete Done

Finally got my res delete done today, I now have a 290 cupra manual that pops and bangs. The only downside is a definite drone over 80 mph. Will this improve the performance???
  5. Nickyzf

Which cupra to buy.

I have a 66 plate 290 black edition manual and was thinking of getting a stage one remap. Are you saying the clutch won’t take it???? Mine has only done 15000 miles.
  6. Nickyzf

Carly obd

can anyone please give me advise re this reader and app, and where to get one. Thanks in advance
  7. Nickyzf

sound aktor volume

What is it?
  8. Nickyzf

Ignition key battery

Thank you... that’s it done
  9. Nickyzf

Ignition key battery

hi folks Got in the car today and it says the battery in the ignition key needs replacing. How do I open the fob?? Seems a bit quick as the car is only 2 years old
  10. Nickyzf

New Clutch Central Scotland

How many miles has yours done for the clutch to go??
  11. Nickyzf

Heater blowing cold on passenger side

I have this problem too and the car is only 2 years old and done 12000 miles. Nice and toastie then all of a sudden cold!!! Tried changing set up to no avail
  12. Nickyzf

Sat Nav Query

Thanks for that video, all done now, happy man
  13. Nickyzf

Sat Nav Query

Thanks for the replies guys, but can’t seem to find the functions you talk about
  14. Nickyzf

Sat Nav Query

only had my cupra since last week so bare with me. My sat nav when you search for a postcode address says “ no results found”, have tried various postcodes but with the same result. If you put in a town name off it goes and finds it!.... very frustrating. I have looked in the settings but there...
  15. Nickyzf

Is my Cupra a Mark 3 ?

Hi I last week bought a cupra 290 black edition with bucket seats, 11000 miles. Absolutely love it! Traded my Audi A3 184 sline cabriolet for it and wow what a difference! My question is , is mine a mark 3? It’s a 66 plate December 2016 model.
  16. Nickyzf

Rieger - Where to buy?

Was thinking of the rear one, is that the same? Thanks
  17. Nickyzf

Rieger - Where to buy?

Are these easy to fit? I have limited ability
  18. Nickyzf

Mtec brakes advice

I put grooved Mtec discs on our second car a mondeo estate. Work ok but squeak when driving... common problem I heard.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.