Search results

1. Navigation No Longer Functioning

Navigation on my 2022 model Ibiza XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI 110 PS 7-speed - DSG auto registered on 19th April 2022 is no longer functioning. Upon selection the message "Starting navigation..." is displayed along with a clockwise circulating circle and these stay like this for each and every...
  2. SD Card (Music)

I use a 128GB SanDisk Ultra SD XC1 Class 10 card, 80MB/s, with no issues.
  3. XCELLENCE Lux Order

Brilliant! I'll keep look out for your Magnetic Grey.
  4. XCELLENCE Lux Order

Three more photos taken in North Yorkshire, the second & third near Whitby Abbey. I've not yet had time to remove the rear window sticker.
  5. XCELLENCE Lux Order

Collected this evening - first photos.
  6. XCELLENCE Lux Order

You're probably right, but they do also have a Skoda dealership and I am looking to change my 3 year old Skoda Superb estate for a facelifted model when it comes out later this year. Being an existing customer might be a bargaining chip. Sorry to hear you've had problems with a new SEAT. In...
  7. Number Plates Help

I've always transferred the personalised number on my main cars myself, although it's probably not the most economical way to do it. Shortly before my new car is due I apply to the DVLA to put my personalised number on retention, paying the £80 fee. They then send me a random number for my old...
  8. XCELLENCE Lux Order

I'm collecting my car on Wednesday next week. I live in Shropshire so it will be a cross country journey to the dealers in Lincoln. I'll stay the night in Lincoln then I'll be heading up to North Yorkshire for a few days. It will be a good chance to really get to know the car. I had an issue...
  9. XCELLENCE Lux Order

My dealer was still not being very communicative so with March fast approaching curiosity got the better of me and I made contact with the dealer this afternoon. He confirmed they have my car and I was really surprised to learn they have 65 orders ready for March! That may account for the lack...
  10. XCELLENCE Lux Order

I did receive an email from my dealer this morning saying the system was down and he will check the status of my car on Monday when it's is back up and running. If my car is still in transit he will send me the details. Apparently the reason why they don't offer these out is that SEAT are...
  11. Dash cameras

I have used a Nextbase 412G Professional in my Skodas for over 3 years now (not hardwired) and am very pleased with the recordings. When my Ibiza comes I'm planning to transfer the 412G Professional to it and hardwire it myself. Nextbase do a hardwire kit. For my Skoda Superb I'm planning to...
  12. XCELLENCE Lux Order

I did phone SEAT Customer Services but of course they asked for the order number which I don't have. I did email my dealers last week for this but they're not being very communicative. I should phone them really but as my collection date will be next month I'm not too fussed. So I've no idea...
  13. XCELLENCE Lux Order

Many thanks for the information. Since leaving Barcelona I believe it docked in Tangier, (Morocco), Setubal (Portugal) and is due to dock in Zeebrugge (Belgium) at 0900 hours tomorrow. If my car is on this ship then not only do we have twins together but identical twins.
  14. XCELLENCE Lux Order

I often wonder whether RH drive cars are produced in batches given far fewer will be produced than LH cars, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I too haven't seen an XCELLENCE Lux or even driven the latest generation Ibiza - I just relied on reviews. My car will be replacing an almost 10...
  15. XCELLENCE Lux Order

Desire Red seems to be a popular colour. Not sure what week it was built but they may be twins!
  16. XCELLENCE Lux Order

XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI 115 PS in Desire Red ordered on 26th October 2018. Had a call from the dealer this morning to say the car has been built and is in transit. Will be available for a delivery this month if desired but I've said leave it until next month.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise