Search results

1. Ashley_ng

Tyres

Thanks for your replies :) I would let insurer know as its not worth the hassle if i did need to claim, Im not sure if ive not worded it well but what i want to do if possible is put my 235 tyres onto the 225 wheels so in theory i should still have the same grip etc? Thanks :)
  2. Ashley_ng

Tyres

Hi all, A bit of a stupid question but wanted to double check before i purchase new wheels, Im looking at splashing the cash on some CupRacer alloys which online says the tyre size should be 225/35/19 I am running the stock 5 spoke wheels on a 2019 cupra, i have Michelin PS4S 235/35/19 tyres...
  3. Ashley_ng

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think to have it on both you have to have a Nav High unit which is not an option on the 19onwards models
  4. Ashley_ng

Is the only cupra flag on the MY20 model on the front grill now? Nothing on the infotainment or virtual dash anymore? :confused:
  5. Ashley_ng

Do you live on the street behind mine? Sure ive seen your old FR parked on the street behind mine a few times in the past
  6. Ashley_ng

Normally a 19plate black ST parked near the shops down from highbury hospital seen it there a few times now, seen a white 290 PFL hatch on vernon road the other day too :D
  7. Ashley_ng

Havent seen you around yet:thumbd:
  8. Ashley_ng

If you'd rather them just take it then your best bet is just GAP insurance bud
  9. Ashley_ng

What Colour MY19/20 Cupra?

Think youre probably right mate, tbh i dont any of the colour choices are bad on the cupra but my top 3 choices when ordering was Blue, Red or Grey
  10. Ashley_ng

What Colour MY19/20 Cupra?

Thought blue was going to be more popular than it is
  11. Ashley_ng

Seen 2x white Cupra ST and 1x mystery blue hatch cupra on a transporter heading south on the M1 past JCT 37 this afternoon :)
  12. Ashley_ng

Theyll be the 2 ive seen recently i reckon
  13. Ashley_ng

Which colour was the copper 290?
  14. Ashley_ng

Seen 6 cupras in Nottingham over the weekend! Never really see any but they was all out haha Dynamic grey estate Dynamic grey hatch 280 Mag grey 290 69plate Black 300 estate White 290 hatch Black 290 hatch Girlfriend said she seen a mystery blue estate also, think i seen your FR parked on the...
  15. Ashley_ng

This happened to me last May, was told it was on a ship, then an update a few days later to say it was at port in barcelona, then an hour after seat uk rang to say its arrived at uk port waiting to be assigned a transporter 2days later it was at the dealers then i received the car 3days after that
  16. Ashley_ng

Seen a black cupra hatch and white cupra st along with 2x cupra atecas on a transporter yesterday heading south on the M1
  17. Ashley_ng

Believe its main dealer only
  18. Ashley_ng

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Ordered some engine bay decals from EZMods, well happy with how they look, the metallic vinyl is more or less a bang on match to the mystery blue paint :D
  19. Ashley_ng

As above the current mk3 Leon Cupra was on the Cupra brand website towards the back end of February 2019 when the brand launched
  20. Ashley_ng

Just read in the facebook group orders close this Friday
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.