Search results

1. Ashley_ng

Tyres

Hi all, A bit of a stupid question but wanted to double check before i purchase new wheels, Im looking at splashing the cash on some CupRacer alloys which online says the tyre size should be 225/35/19 I am running the stock 5 spoke wheels on a 2019 cupra, i have Michelin PS4S 235/35/19 tyres...
  2. Ashley_ng

PN19 OKK

Morning all, Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, admin please move or delete if not allowed. Just wanted to give anyone a heads up if they have had there Cupra stolen with this reg or if this is someones reg that has been cloned, seen this on facebook this morning...
  3. Ashley_ng

MY19 Rear Cupra Flag

So as the new Cupra 290 dont have the rear flag badge i decided to buy one and have a play around with one and change it up abit whilst i wait for my car to be delivered (hopefully this month), i know it is not the best and still needs tidying up around the edges etc, just wondered what peoples...
  4. Ashley_ng

Cupra Kick plates

Hi all, Ive not got my Cupra 290 delivered yet, it arrives in June, I just wondered if anyone could post some pictures of the illuminated kick/scuff plates that are on the new Cupra 290, i have had a quick internet search and only the aftermarket style ones come up, Also, anyone know where i...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise