Search results

1. Manual Cupra 300 clutch issues

Have you had the clutch done can you tell the difference? , Had my FR in today at a different dealer for second opinion , straight away says its the fly wheel so should be under warranty and fingers crossed a new clutch.
  2. Manual Cupra 300 clutch issues

Wouldn't be surprised if they got it the wrong way round.
  3. Manual Cupra 300 clutch issues

Not sure I was told that over the phone by Seat customer service, they didn't really seem interested in helping just informing me that was the policy as they can't confirm driving style
  4. Manual Cupra 300 clutch issues

12 months warranty
  5. Manual Cupra 300 clutch issues

I have 2018 FR 1.8 and the clutch is awful had it in once and they said they replaced parts on the pedal, but feels worse now, going in again on Tuesday as it must be one of the clutch cylinders god know which one , but gonna insist that they bleed the clutch to start with. Just hope it's...
  6. Brake pedal rattle

Mines a 2018 and I find the pedals awful very clunky/rattle or slight play clutch and brake pedal only on 4k. But every thing else is spot on
  7. FR Door Sil Light up Logo has water in the logo

Hi how do they remove the Sil plate? and ideas how to get the water out, tried a hair dryer but no luck
  8. 1.8fr manual Clutch Feel am I going Mad

Thanks for the info will leave it where it is
  9. 1.8fr manual Clutch Feel am I going Mad

It's a difficult one to describe but I get where you are coming from the higher revs definitely do have a smoother change. Will do another check today my only concern is taking it to the dealers will result in them telling me it's fine. I keep reading about the Clutch Delay Valve and removing...
  10. 1.8fr manual Clutch Feel am I going Mad

Anyone any experience with the clutch feel as in two minds to take it in or not,
  11. Clutch Delay Valve Removal FR 1.8tsi who has done it?

As title read alot about it also the Clutch return spring will the 1.8tsi have it ?
  12. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Thought so ☹️
  13. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

How do these attach please ?
  14. 1.8fr manual Clutch Feel am I going Mad

Yes I would say more 1st to 2nd really, only noticeable at lower speed.
  15. 1.8fr manual Clutch Feel am I going Mad

Had car couple of weeks loving it it's 2018 with 3600 miles on the clock. Whats the general clutch feel like on the leon ? came from Ceed and i30. I have Noticed that the clutch has a very slight notchy/ratchety (probably over dramatising it) well it's not completely smooth feel when driving...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.