Search results

1. Neil Francis

digital cockpit reset trip

You can also do it on the vehicle settings on the media display
  2. Neil Francis

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I get the same it’s bloody annoying happens about 3 times a week and I use the car everyday, locks they whole system up and can’t turn it off and can make maps on dash freeze. The power button doesn’t work either then 3/4 mins later the whole thing reboots. Crappy thing! My Golf worked flawless...
  3. Neil Francis

Keep SEAT Leon Cupra 290 or upgrade to Audi S3 or even Golf R

I’ve got a 2019 Cupra and the wife’s just got a 2019 S3 black edition through work, the audi is miles above the seat in build quality and the way it puts the power down with 4 wheel drive. I’d have an S3 if I could afford it as a daily. My Cupra has annoying rattles and crappy tyre noise on...
  4. Neil Francis

Leon Cupra 2019 and sound level?

Yeah the noise in certain road surfaces are horrendous pet hate about the car. I’m shocked at how poor it is coming from a golf
  5. Neil Francis

Keep SEAT Leon Cupra 290 or upgrade to Audi S3 or even Golf R

S3 is far superior interior, better quality used and better sound insulation. My misses works for Audi and has had several S3’s and I’ve had a Golf GTi and now on a Copra. I can defiantly notice a difference. The S3 puts the power down far better but it would with Quattro. If budget goes that...
  6. Neil Francis

Yeah selecting the mode on each start is rather annoying tbh, why doesn't it just remember, pet hate with the car. I even got 42mpg driving to work this morning due to 40mph road works, eco mode, which is mad from a car so powerful.
  7. Neil Francis

Cupra ST in A428 towards Cambridge

Anyone in a Cupra ST copra heading towards cambridge on the A428 about 5:30-5:45 today, they gave me a wave as I headed the opposite way in a mystery blue copra but by the time I realised it was too late.
  8. Neil Francis

Does anyone have any issues with their Apple car play freezing sometimes, make a horrible noise then randomly reboot the display? I deffo have some sort of bug and it’s happened 3 times in 3 weeks, rather annoying.
  9. Neil Francis

Nice weather today had the windows down, you can hear the turbo windup and dump. Highly addictive. 800 miles in and it’s plenty loud enough for me.
  10. Neil Francis

Nah though if you had it it’s done through the same thing. Don’t try it lol
  11. Neil Francis

It’s a safety feature like pre sense
  12. Neil Francis

Album Art Issues - Facelift MY19

I added my favourites then uploaded the album art, been fine for over a week, not tried to rescan though.
  13. Neil Francis

Goodbye everyone:(

6k insurance, **** that! Why’s it so high.
  14. Neil Francis

Seems like you won’t need to as mine are deffo on all the time. Thought something was wrong
  15. Neil Francis

Even rears? Is that standard now?
  16. Neil Francis

Anyone else’s rear lights on all the time when the engine is on? Mine are when set to auto and the off position? Is this normal? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Neil Francis

Best DA for under £100?

Hi all What DA polishers do you use, I’ve done this by hand but looking to get into the DA game to get some swirls out of my paint work, I’ve heavly researched and watched a lot of videos over the years but never applied it to my cars. Do you recommend a DA polisher? Don’t want to spent the...
  18. Neil Francis

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What’s the mileage out of interest per year and over how many years
  19. Neil Francis

Infotainment vehicle image

Mines a Cupra in silver, car is blue though
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.