Search results

1. Service Cost Question (Cupra)

Just had my cupra my19 first service at 15,500 miles. I paid £189 with a seat dealer, they change the oil on the service so you dont need the oil service. Definitely seems to expensive.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The dealer will fit it. I had my dashcam removed from my part ex and hardwired into my cupra by the dealer ready for when I collected.
  3. No snap, crackle and pops anymore?!

I've got the copra 290, had it since March this year, got 6000 miles on it. I can tell you it definitely pops and crackles when the oil is around 100 degrees, so much so a few people where I work have commented on it. However dsg farts seem very rare.
  4. Full link / Petrol Guage

Yes my old leon fr 184d did this about once every 3 months. It took a couple of days for it to slowly climb back up.
  5. Boost/turbo

When you press the accelerator the percentage increases, if you put your foot flat to the floor it hits 100 percent. When releasing the pedal it drops straight to zero. Also when using cc it will show the percentage to maintain the speed, when knocking off cc it also drops to zero. It was...
  6. Boost/turbo

It's the throttle percentage, the harder you push the accelerator the higher the percentage.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The 290 5 door hatchback has the DQ380 gearbox which is a wet clutch
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just picked up my magnetic grey cupra 290 at 5pm today. First impressions are that it is amazing, especially coming from a 184 manual diesel leon
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered my cupra 290 in magnetic grey on the 12th January, dealer has confirmed today it is in the factory this week. Still due to take delivery the end of March. Big upgrade from my current leon fr 184 diesel.
  10. New Cupra 290 [ez] ordered

Hi Currently own a leon fr technology 184 diesel. However ordered a new leon cupra 290 [ez] in magnetic grey, but of a mid life crisis purchase. Going to be strange as I've only driven diesel cars for the past 27 years. Spoke to the dealer yesterday and have been given build week 7, they...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members