Search results

1. 2.0tsi 190p terraco excellence 1st edition plus

No adaptive chassis. I've 19 inch wheels and it's fine. Not soft but not too hard.
  2. 2.0tsi 190p terraco excellence 1st edition plus

I've got a 150 diesel manual and it's been brilliant, 10k miles so far. No issues. I test drove the 190 TSI, it was a bit laggy but once the turbo gets going it's ok. Consumption is going to be high though in town but if you're used to the Cupra you won't mind.
  3. New Tarraco

Did you buy it? How are you finding it?
  4. Tarraco upper boot Tray??

Nope still not available in the UK. I would hazard to guess it won't be available through any direct UK imports so you'll have to source it from the EU.
  5. New Tarraco

9 months and 9000 miles so far, nothing to report. Great motor.
  6. Tarraco spare wheel

What's TPS?
  7. Tarraco spare wheel

The Tarraco had the spare wheel kit option for factory orders. I've looked but it's not ready yet for the Tarraco as and aftermarket part. It might fit from the AllSpace, very likely but I haven't found one either for that. MAybe ask Horton SEAT section and see if it's ready now as I've asked...
  8. Winter tyres

Sorry can't help, I don't change my tyres as in London and it's not the law in the UK so an expense spared.
  9. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

It does take a second or two to downshift when flooring the accelerator though. Can be dangerous, it's a well known fact among the VAG group.
  10. Tarraco PHEV and FR

What you reckon? https://www.seat.com/company/news/company/new-seat-tarraco-fr-phev-showcar.html
  11. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Is this an xcellence lux? I have the 150 TDI manual xcellence and I agree with most points you make.
  12. Mib2 Map Updates 2019-2020 (June 2019 release)

I've downloaded form the link , is this the correct version?
  13. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

NO Wifi (WLAN) and Seat Media COntrol on UK Tarracos Trying to establish with CS whether this is an omission on early models to and a software update is needed or not. Or if that is only possible on Plus which is not available in UK
  14. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Do you have a link? I disabled it as it is not needed ....ever :) Whats the point? Especially with a diesel regen at least it has a chance even in city traffic to force it.
  15. Tarraco ordered

@DallowCupra how you getting on with your car?
  16. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Agree with everything exactly. You nailed it. I disabled Start/Stop with Carista. The clips in third row needs to be added from the other side like Command see through clips Also I added centre armrest insert...
  17. Autoglyme lifeshine paint protection

Which Scotchguard product specifically?
  18. New Car paint protection

I've done Ceramic coating to my Tarraco with cartec at Autoshine . org in Kingson, bit of a trek for you though
  19. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Cool let us know how you find it when you pick it up. Indium grey is great. I’m guessing similar to rodium grey on the Ateca. I just love the camo green as this was their press release colour and that’s the first impression I got. We’ve now covered 5000 miles, 2500 of which were long haul...
  20. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

What colour? If you mean Dark Camo, it looks amazing, very dark and not too green, changes colour dependent on the sunlight